THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
has anyone tried alkaline water?
has anyone tried alkaline water?
I saw this device that converts tap water into alkaline water while watching tv. It`s made in Japan but I`m sure it`s been introduced in western countries already. It acts as a detoxifier & it`s healing abilities are compared to the miraculous waters of Lourdes,etc. They didn`t mention anything about curing bb but I`m curious if it will work on it. I`ve tried apple cider vinegar before & I think it`s alkaline but I`ve never tried alkaline water before so if anyone here have tried it please share your info.
coeric:
Actually I was thinking that I may have too much acid in my stomach that`s why the device caught my interest. It promises to act as a buffer to the acid therefore eliminating them as waste products. I don`t know if this will work so I`m afraid to spend so much money. Although I`m trying to look for bottled alkaline water coz it`s cheaper. I wonder if anyone here has had first hand experience with this stuff.
Actually I was thinking that I may have too much acid in my stomach that`s why the device caught my interest. It promises to act as a buffer to the acid therefore eliminating them as waste products. I don`t know if this will work so I`m afraid to spend so much money. Although I`m trying to look for bottled alkaline water coz it`s cheaper. I wonder if anyone here has had first hand experience with this stuff.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.