THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donations Offer
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Donations Offer
Jimi,
I am extending my offer to the end of the year.
Whatever members send in by December 31, 2011, I will match up to a limit of $100.00. Please make everyone aware.
If someone can donate $5.00, it will count as $10.00. I think I'm being generous, and if people have any sense, they will take me up on it.
Just let me know at the end of the year how much was contributed.
I am extending my offer to the end of the year.
Whatever members send in by December 31, 2011, I will match up to a limit of $100.00. Please make everyone aware.
If someone can donate $5.00, it will count as $10.00. I think I'm being generous, and if people have any sense, they will take me up on it.
Just let me know at the end of the year how much was contributed.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Hi Jimi,
I see some members have made donations. As I said, I will match donations up to $100.00. You are almost at the $100.00 level, so there is no point waiting till the end of December. As soon as you reach the $100.00 level, I will make my matching contribution.
We all understand how this has affected out lives. Let us support one another.
I see some members have made donations. As I said, I will match donations up to $100.00. You are almost at the $100.00 level, so there is no point waiting till the end of December. As soon as you reach the $100.00 level, I will make my matching contribution.
We all understand how this has affected out lives. Let us support one another.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Jimi,
With respect to my offer to match donations up to a limit of $100.00, I see that the $100.00 limit has been reached. So there is no point in waiting to the end of December. Therefore I have made my matching donation.
My password didn't work with Pay Pal, so I made a regular credit card payment. Please let me know if you receive it.
With respect to my offer to match donations up to a limit of $100.00, I see that the $100.00 limit has been reached. So there is no point in waiting to the end of December. Therefore I have made my matching donation.
My password didn't work with Pay Pal, so I made a regular credit card payment. Please let me know if you receive it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
my3rdmolars
- Junior
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
my3rdmolars
- Junior
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.