THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ODOR on BBC youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVM

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

ODOR on BBC youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVM

Post by deebo »

theCalmWaves just posted this TMAU vid .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wThgH7BVMg

The woman does a fine job of describing what these issues are like .
The difficulties of diet and losing weight in attempt to curb odor .

Check it .
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

did anyone see this yet ?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.

Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:Strange, I live in the UK but it doesn't allow me to view this.

Deebo, yesterday I asked you a question about the results of your TMAU test that you mentioned in another thread. If you ignored it because you don't wish to answer the question that's fine, but incase you missed it, I'd be really interested to hear more about it.
Hey Hali . My ENT is new to tmau. I just left a message asking the %. There are other members wanting to know the % too . Including me =) .

Here is the channel 4 site vid with Ellie http://foodhospital.channel4.com/the-tr ... tal-ellie/
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Hey deebo, thanks for providing that link. Her descriptions sound all too familiar to what many describe on here. I wish you all the best with your tests and outcome. Surely has to be better the devil you know than the devil you don't when it comes to this.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

No problem Hali . It is of some comfort to hear others around the world have the same or similar symptoms . Many say before testing how they hope its TMAU. I can understand that now . thanks HS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗