THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I need a Girlfriend

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SonicBoy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:57 pm

I need a Girlfriend

Post by SonicBoy »

:oops: Anyone?
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: I need a Girlfriend

Post by deebo »

SonicBoy wrote::oops: Anyone?
Join the club my friend . :|

I think most of us on here seem to be too hopeful for a normal future to date another bb person .
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I don't think I've ever met a girl with chronic BB.

I'd consider dating her if I could see what it'd be like to be in her company.


I was at the dentist the other day.. there's this girl who always tries to speak English to me when I'm in there.. My BB doesn't activate until I speak in someone's direction for more than a second, so I'm not sure how aware she is of my BB. Well, the last time I spoke to her, I noticed her breath was a little bad. Not bad, compared to what I know, but it wasn't the best... And that sort of encouraged me.... I'd date that girl.. I don't care that her breath is a little bad (I'm pretty sure it wasn't chronic.. She's spoken to me before and I never noticed it)

I don't know where I'm going with this... I am so sexually frustrated and masturbation does not satisfy. I want a partner :?
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:I don't think I've ever met a girl with chronic BB.
... I'd date that girl.. I don't care that her breath is a little bad (I'm pretty sure it wasn't chronic.. She's spoken to me before and I never noticed it)
:?
no fair if its not chronic bb =)

I'd personally date a woman with chronic bb/bo . Not that I'm desperate sexually cause right now just friends locally would be nice .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗