Did you know that aloe vera is another natural remedy for bad breath? Of course. It is both a natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. It helps protect the sensitive tissues in the oral cavity. Since aloe vera is already known to help skin, digestive problems, the immune system and overall well-being, it would make sense that it has dental health benefits as well.
Aside from maintaining good oral hygiene on a daily basis, you can also use aloe vera to help fight tooth decay. The mouth holds a lot of bacteria that can attack the teeth and gums, and lead to problems like stomatitis, gum disease, and bad breath.
Aloe vera works the best when it is working from inside the body; therefore, aloe vera supplements and juices are usually the most effective at fighting bad bacteria. Sometimes extra supplements can get pricy, so you might just want to stick with toothpastes/toothgels that have aloe vera in them. Not only will you be boosting your immunities, improving your skin’s appearance, and aiding your digestion, you will also be helping your smile by fighting the onset of tooth decay and bacteria.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera Juice
I didn't see and search topics titled with Aloe vera juice in this forum so im asking......Has anyone tried aloe vera JUICE? I'm asking juice only because juice is suppose to work better because it coats and lubricates the mouth, throat, & stomach. I should be receiving my avj & other items tuesday. can't wait to try check out the info below:
i was at the store last week considering alo'e in the mexican section after some mebo members suggest faster bowel transit for bb . My parents would give us alo'e plant to help clear the bowel . Just a little slice of the plant gel though . I haven't had the processed juice but I've seen the gallon jugs.hali_grl wrote:I'm wondering if aloe vera juice could be a possible treatment for bb due to it being unexplored by us sufferers. Ive tried curezone bb forum and there wasn't much to be desired about avj in there as well.....hmmmm. I pray!
Question for you h-g.: When you do a sinus rinse ,does it worsen your nasal breathing for a few hours afterwards ? It does for me & I'd like to compare symptoms .
Hope the new shipment of stuff helps you hali-g. Keep us posted .
I've heard that avj is good for acid/silent reflux as well which i believe i have and may also be the cause for my pn drip. When I do a sinus rinse may results vary which is why I gave up on them completely. But one thing that doesn't change with the rinse is my bb. However I do find that when I use warmer water with salt & b.soda and do the flip turn my nasal passage becomes clearer and i breathe freely. I did stop doing this because i didn't want a ear infection because i felt like fluid was going in my ear no matter what position. Also when I would been down water would come gushing out my nose so I think I may have a deviated septum causing the water to be trapped which can't be condusive to curing a sinus infection. I will keep everyone updated on my results. The Avj, Bioallers Sinus nasal spray, & 5http are the items im most anxious to try. Also Im using organic whole leaf avj which i believe is better. I also purchased organ raw unfiltered acv just to see which works better. *fingers crossed*
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
I used to do Nasal Irrigation all the time a couple years ago... I don't know if it helped or not... It seemed like it almost seemed like it made it worse, by loosening up the mucus back there, it would be slipping down more easily all day long.. I could feel it was more of a liquid.. I mean I guess it was working, but it wasn't very helpful.
I tried doing it again in the last several months, and I got a bad ear infection like I never had for a long time, so I've been a little afraid to do it recently.
I think I've learned, definitely don't do it before bed... I imagine I rinsed some infected mucus into my ears where it sat overnight, giving me a terrible ear infection like I haven't experienced since I was 3 years old.
I tried doing it again in the last several months, and I got a bad ear infection like I never had for a long time, so I've been a little afraid to do it recently.
I think I've learned, definitely don't do it before bed... I imagine I rinsed some infected mucus into my ears where it sat overnight, giving me a terrible ear infection like I haven't experienced since I was 3 years old.
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
I think my bad breath comes from my post nasal drip and nasal sinuses. I have also had helicobacter pylori so I'm not really sure. I take 2 tablespoons juice morning and evening. I also take one capsule 5htp once a day, although 5htp does not help against bad breath, it is good for body and mind. Makes you happy and refreshed. 5htp is the shit! =)
miss pretty
lol thanks for the response! I took a test for h.pylori and my results came up negative so thats not an issue for me. I believe that my bb is because of dg issues which is causing me to have LPR which is causing me to have sinus issues which all is contributing to bad breath.
I can truly say tonsil stones are not the cause of bb so anyone thinking that is incorrect. I've had tonsil stones since I was very young and never had anything other than occasionally bb after certain foods and definitely after dairy (i think ive always been lactose intolerant) but brushing my teeth or chewing gum always cured me. I developed halitosis five years ago along with nasal odor about a year ago.
Have you had your h.pylori cured? because if not you can drink a tub of aloe vera and it wouldn't work.
Since I have acid problems and a burning throat if left unhydrated I'm going to drink about 1-2 cups everyday because I feel like 2 tbsp is not enough for my problem.
also how do think u contracted h.pylori?
Mike
Same here nasal irrigation cause fluid in my ears so i gave up didn't want a ear infection and another reason to be put on antibiotics.I'm trying this homeopathic nasal sprya that seems like it may work ill come back with reviews on its effectiveness when I'vm done.
lol thanks for the response! I took a test for h.pylori and my results came up negative so thats not an issue for me. I believe that my bb is because of dg issues which is causing me to have LPR which is causing me to have sinus issues which all is contributing to bad breath.
I can truly say tonsil stones are not the cause of bb so anyone thinking that is incorrect. I've had tonsil stones since I was very young and never had anything other than occasionally bb after certain foods and definitely after dairy (i think ive always been lactose intolerant) but brushing my teeth or chewing gum always cured me. I developed halitosis five years ago along with nasal odor about a year ago.
Have you had your h.pylori cured? because if not you can drink a tub of aloe vera and it wouldn't work.
Since I have acid problems and a burning throat if left unhydrated I'm going to drink about 1-2 cups everyday because I feel like 2 tbsp is not enough for my problem.
also how do think u contracted h.pylori?
Mike
Same here nasal irrigation cause fluid in my ears so i gave up didn't want a ear infection and another reason to be put on antibiotics.I'm trying this homeopathic nasal sprya that seems like it may work ill come back with reviews on its effectiveness when I'vm done.
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Miss Pretty
That is so great to hear i love this 5htp as well i feel kinda drunk lol! I hope this continues for you I just started mine yesterday wow i can't wait lets pray this continues to work. The only thing i can thing of is maybe lpr or gerds was the issue with you and the aloe juice help with controlling the acid producition and the 5htp helped with relaxing whatever valve that was opened allowing stomach acid or bile to back up. Yay! I'm so excited! Have you been in public yet to test others reactions? Do you have nasal odor?
That is so great to hear i love this 5htp as well i feel kinda drunk lol! I hope this continues for you I just started mine yesterday wow i can't wait lets pray this continues to work. The only thing i can thing of is maybe lpr or gerds was the issue with you and the aloe juice help with controlling the acid producition and the 5htp helped with relaxing whatever valve that was opened allowing stomach acid or bile to back up. Yay! I'm so excited! Have you been in public yet to test others reactions? Do you have nasal odor?
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.