I have noticed that after scraping my tongue, the number of holes on my tongue increases and they get more visible.
I was wondering if tongue coating due to VSC and tongue coating due to this holes is same or different???? For eg if i eat baking soda or even glucose powder which is white in colour....it gets deposited on my tongue IMMEDIATELY so i wonder even when in future we are able to get rid of the anaerobic bacteria's(which causes coating), wont i still have coating as and when i eat something??
Shouldn't we have normal smooth tongue so that whatever we eat atleast it doen't gets deposited on tongue and create a feeling of COATING.
PS: People who believe tongue coating doesn't cause bb may ignore this. This is just to increase our confidence ....as a smooth tongue is less likely to have bb
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tongue and BB
Tongue coating probably isn't related to BB. In my case, whether I have a pink tongue or a coated tongue, there doesn't seem to be a change in BB.
I've been able to keep a much clearer tongue in the last couple months after having some amalgam fillings that were apparently crusting away, replaced.
I went in again and had ALL my amalgam fillings replaced, but it didn't seem to change anything concerning my BB.
I've been able to keep a much clearer tongue in the last couple months after having some amalgam fillings that were apparently crusting away, replaced.
I went in again and had ALL my amalgam fillings replaced, but it didn't seem to change anything concerning my BB.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.