I have not posted on this site in a very long time, but I found something that seems to be working for me and I want to share it with everyone.
First I've had bb and nb for the past 8 years, recently I tried something called Seamoss Bladderwack. It is a power and you mix it with water and drink it once a day. I've been using it for approx. a month and I have had no nb in the past two weeks, which is very unusual for me. Although I don't have nb everyday I did get it at least once or twice a week. My bb the only way I could smell my own breath was (and of course reactions from people) I floss and would smell the floss and it would smell horrible, lately no smell at all.
Google this product and do your own research and see if it works for you or not.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Seamoss Bladderwack
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
I looked it up -- here's the description from one site:
Mineral powder to prepare nourishing shakes and teas. Provides 92 of the 102 minerals of which the body is made. For the bones, thyroid and glands, bad breath, pulmonary illnesses and respiration, coughs, dysentery, dissolves fat, natural diuretic, calms the appetite, aids with digestion, ulcers, regular bowels and obesity, skin, kidney and heart disease. Natural zinc, calcium and vitamins A & B complex.
I may give it a try. What have I got to lose. I've tried everything else. I just need something that'll work so that I can get a job for goodness sakes without being harassed all day!
Mineral powder to prepare nourishing shakes and teas. Provides 92 of the 102 minerals of which the body is made. For the bones, thyroid and glands, bad breath, pulmonary illnesses and respiration, coughs, dysentery, dissolves fat, natural diuretic, calms the appetite, aids with digestion, ulcers, regular bowels and obesity, skin, kidney and heart disease. Natural zinc, calcium and vitamins A & B complex.
I may give it a try. What have I got to lose. I've tried everything else. I just need something that'll work so that I can get a job for goodness sakes without being harassed all day!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.