So I got my prescription for Efforex and took one 75mg today for the first time. Symptoms I had: I felt nauseous, numb physically and emotionally, lost appetite, sweaty hands, penis feels like it's shrinking (seriously). As for bad breath, the bad taste seems to be going away so it seems like it's helping. One thing I wasn't expecting was that I can't seem to get mad or angry. I'm not sure if this is worth it. It's expensive and I do not like the bad side effects. It's like a bad high.
I found a post about efforex here.
viewtopic.php?t=1458
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Efforex anit-depressant
Re: Efforex anit-depressant
felt like a zombie , could not eat enough food to feel satisfied , my anxiety was either gone or double at different times . Ø sex drive . What you say about a bad high is exactly what it is for me . And bb all the while . With the same logic ,one might try salvia for bb . 
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
You see, this is the result of that fuckface Ahmad, promoting pill popping. ****ing asshole ahmad. I should ban his ass immediately.
Dude, it is not worth it. These drugs are dangerous. You dont know that it is impossible that shrinks prove that there is some kind of chemical imbalace in your brain? It is just bogus shit.
You can get hooked on this shit and require stronger and stronger stuff.
Do meditation, Yoga, macrobiotics, macrobiotics will give you peaceful mind without horrible side effect and your bb will decrease too.
Dude, it is not worth it. These drugs are dangerous. You dont know that it is impossible that shrinks prove that there is some kind of chemical imbalace in your brain? It is just bogus shit.
You can get hooked on this shit and require stronger and stronger stuff.
Do meditation, Yoga, macrobiotics, macrobiotics will give you peaceful mind without horrible side effect and your bb will decrease too.
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
I did try serotonin supplements and it worked for a week. Then, gradually became ineffective.mike987 wrote:Why don't you try the serotonin supplements then?
Didn't Ahmad even say they should do the trick? Yeah, I think it's bad news to stay on anti depressants.. they probably will shrink your dick and give you man boobs.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.