THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
TMAU testing
TMAU testing
I've decided to get tested for TMAU. I went to the Ent today and he said it's unlikely I have it. He wants to see whats in my sinuses since antibiotics didn't help my chronic sinusitis. It may be fungal. I will be taking getting a CT scan Monday. I still want to take the test. MEBO is doing through a clinic in Cleveland for $150 plus shipping. I have to wait until next year because they are revamping the process and equipment used. If I get some evidence that the problem is my sinuses, then I won't have to take the test.
Do the antibiotics work? In my case they didn't. Also I had stomach issues. Come to find out it may be due to the infected post nasal drip being swallowed. I had a endoscopy done and had gastritis and no cause. GI dr gave me prilosec for the gastritis. I didn't have reflux. I had to go to several doctors over several years to get his point. I hope sometime early next year I can be cured.
-
my3rdmolars
- Junior
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm
for how many years have you been going to different doctors?plumbum wrote:Do the antibiotics work? In my case they didn't. Also I had stomach issues. Come to find out it may be due to the infected post nasal drip being swallowed. I had a endoscopy done and had gastritis and no cause. GI dr gave me prilosec for the gastritis. I didn't have reflux. I had to go to several doctors over several years to get his point. I hope sometime early next year I can be cured.
TM: 0906-6778910
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.