Sorry i should rephrase what i wrote. I'm not underweight or anything and no illness that i know of, I am just trying to gain muscle through working out and proper nutrition. I was just worried that loss of appetite may affect my gains as I wouldn't have the urge to eat as much.deebo wrote:what keeps you from being your ideal weight Overbb ?OverBB wrote:I read that 5HTP can make you lose your appetite and lose weight, has anyone found this? I'm interested in trying 5HTP as well as the AV juice but I'm trying to gain weight.
Low appetite ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Aloe Vera Juice
Re: 5htp
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.