THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fare You

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Fare You

Post by hali_grl »

I was in search of bb cures online and came across a website that stated that bb due to digestive issues should be eradicted with a chinese herb called Fare You which is suppose to a new and exciting product on the market. I did a google search and came across this website below. What do u guys think? Anyone ever tried this?
http://herbs4cure.com/vitamin_U_complex.htm
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

They ship worldwide. Maybe I'll try them.

edit: Not that I have any faith in Chinese medicine... But I'm not doing anything now other than experimenting with slight diet changes..

The rest of their product line isn't reassuring.. it looks a little far out.
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

yea its 8 bucks what have i got to lose im going to give it a try too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗