THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

metro mouthwash seems to help a lot

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
foxhound
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

metro mouthwash seems to help a lot

Post by foxhound »

Hi,

been on metro mouthwash for 3 weeks, once or twice a day. Of all things I tried it seems to work best by far. BB is not completely gone, but after taking metro I seem to be pretty bb free for many hours and then only slight bb comes back.

I don´t experience any side effects yet, only some parts of my tongue are a bit dark. Do I have to fear really harmful side effects like cancer etc if I continue to take it? I try to take some probiotics too. I would like to keep taking metro, but only if I know that it won´t harm much.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

How are you preparing the rinse? I've had some of the drug on the shelf for a while, but haven't been taking it.

I have little hope for anything antibiotic... but I can see myself using it in emergencies, like going out with women...

And I could really use some attention these days...


I changed my protein shakes to soy, hoping that taking out lactose entirely will help me out... Not sure.

I had a student say, after I asked him a question, 'Stinks!' ... But I was chewing on Almonds when he said that. I don't think almonds stink, but he's a kid, and who knows.. I was hoping the last couple days I was doing better... maybe not after all... :/
foxhound
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by foxhound »

I crumble the 200mg tablet, put it into a cup with a bit warm water, then rinse and gargle it for 3-5 minutes (the longer the more effective I guess).

I had to hold a speech in a small room in front of 6 people for 1,5 hours, Ithought I´m gonna die but with metro I think it went almost mg free which is amazing.
Problem is still when many hours pass by after taking metro, then eating or drinking beer --> mg comes back until next metro.

What really is important for me as I asked before, do I have to fear some serious mid/longterm side effects?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Hmm... Make sure you aren't swallowing it.

You might want to ask a doctor about it.. Perhaps on one of those 'ask a doctor' websites.

A lot of us tend to believe that antibiotics are the reason we have BB or weak immune systems in the first place, so continued usage probably isn't so healthy.


But I might try this on special occasions, like spending time with women.
I could use some attention.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗