THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Washing your mouth out with soap.............

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Haligirl I also like to watch beauty gurus on youtube.... I love makeup too!! So what youtuber was this?
rich1988
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 am

Post by rich1988 »

hey hali girl, what probiotics are you taking? are you uk based? I havent tried probiotics before and Im thinking of trying MMS and Probiotics see if that makes a difference.

also I have Dr bronners peppermint soap too! Ive been using it for the last week as toothpaste in conjunction with cleaning my tonsils and my breath has been much better, even been getting quite personal with a lady friend of mine ;) and I came clean about the breath thing for the first time and she said she couldnt smell anything bad :) which is kinda cool
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗