THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
for christmas this year....
for christmas this year....
For christmas this year, my family gave me 2 packs of sugar free gum. Kind of funny, huh?
I don't know why, but I wanted to share with the internet bad breath community.
For some reason I feel really down today. Thought this might cheer me up somehow.
I don't know why, but I wanted to share with the internet bad breath community.
For some reason I feel really down today. Thought this might cheer me up somehow.
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
At this place I've been working at they did a secret santa type thing and somebody gave me the movie Lars and the Real Girl.
Its about a dude whose mentally ill, an outcast or loner, who orders a lifesize doll and pretends its real.
I am by no means mentally ill but I guess to ever who gave me this movie Lars problem is this oversized doll, mine is an overbearing smell. I watched the movie the other night and there are a few scenes where people are huddled in a bunch and they're all standing around huddled together watching or gawking at him.
That's happened to me several times where I'll be sitting at my desk working and will turn around and there's a huddle of people together staring at me which I know means they've been just talking about me.
The good thing about the character in the movie though is the people in the town all agree to help him through this problem. For me, or people like me, no such luck.
Its about a dude whose mentally ill, an outcast or loner, who orders a lifesize doll and pretends its real.
I am by no means mentally ill but I guess to ever who gave me this movie Lars problem is this oversized doll, mine is an overbearing smell. I watched the movie the other night and there are a few scenes where people are huddled in a bunch and they're all standing around huddled together watching or gawking at him.
That's happened to me several times where I'll be sitting at my desk working and will turn around and there's a huddle of people together staring at me which I know means they've been just talking about me.
The good thing about the character in the movie though is the people in the town all agree to help him through this problem. For me, or people like me, no such luck.
I am thinking of starting Metronidazole soon, so I can spend some good time during new year's eve. But I won't be able to drink while on antibiotics, actually I shouldn't be drinking at all since it's a cause of bb. But I always have bb, with or without alcohol so why not use it which is one of the very few things that I enjoy in this life.
Damn, my mind is a mess.
Damn, my mind is a mess.
You think this metronidazole will rid you of bb?compor wrote:I am thinking of starting Metronidazole soon, so I can spend some good time during new year's eve. But I won't be able to drink while on antibiotics, actually I shouldn't be drinking at all since it's a cause of bb. But I always have bb, with or without alcohol so why not use it which is one of the very few things that I enjoy in this life.
Damn, my mind is a mess.
So this antibiotic will cure your bad breath? Surely it can't fix everones bb problem, right? Just your specific type?compor wrote:Yes but only temporarily, only while using it. Also, one shouldn't use antibiotics unless it's necessary. That's the reason for my dilemma
Maybe your bb isn't as severe as mine, but I would say its definitely a necessary reason to use antibiotics. Its just a quality of life issue. Why not do what's best for your lifes quality?
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
When you say "quality of life" do you mean not being able to hang out or date, etc.??
I wish those were the only things that affected me in having this crippling problem. People don't want to hire you, even on a contractual or temporary basis when your smelling up there office. The job I have now it took me weeks to get -- I couldn't even by food for like....days! I just didn't eat and even that didn't clear up this problem.
My family, friends don't won't you any where near them, not at church, or in there homes because the smell "consumes" the air in the apartment. (What I've been told).
This problem is waay more devastating than a lot of people are willing to admit.
I guess circumstances for many of us varies and I also realize that many people have a lesser form of bb - meaning the smell doesn't portude from the nose and doesn't spread 30 freaking feet, so that people are not that grossed out.
I wish those were the only things that affected me in having this crippling problem. People don't want to hire you, even on a contractual or temporary basis when your smelling up there office. The job I have now it took me weeks to get -- I couldn't even by food for like....days! I just didn't eat and even that didn't clear up this problem.
My family, friends don't won't you any where near them, not at church, or in there homes because the smell "consumes" the air in the apartment. (What I've been told).
This problem is waay more devastating than a lot of people are willing to admit.
I guess circumstances for many of us varies and I also realize that many people have a lesser form of bb - meaning the smell doesn't portude from the nose and doesn't spread 30 freaking feet, so that people are not that grossed out.
I hear ya loud and clear my friend. I am so greatful for the job, family, and friends that I have.
Yeah, it hurts when ppl at work say "Dude, did you shit yourself?! I can smell you all the way from my work station!". You can't be too mad at them though.. they just simply don't understand what it's like having this curse. Im sure they assume I don't brush, or something...
Im also greatful for my cheerfulness and positive attitude. Without it I would be a depressed wreck.
Anywase
You didn't answer the question at all. Will this cure anyones bb??? How so?
And yeah- that's exactly what I mean by quality of life.
Yeah, it hurts when ppl at work say "Dude, did you shit yourself?! I can smell you all the way from my work station!". You can't be too mad at them though.. they just simply don't understand what it's like having this curse. Im sure they assume I don't brush, or something...
Im also greatful for my cheerfulness and positive attitude. Without it I would be a depressed wreck.
Anywase
You didn't answer the question at all. Will this cure anyones bb??? How so?
And yeah- that's exactly what I mean by quality of life.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.