THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
L glutamine
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
L glutamine
Iis there anyone who has tried this? Received an email from Jimi where he told me about this. Has it helped you, Jimi? Did you take pills or powders? Grateful for the response
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Thanks for the tip! Have you tried any of it?hope4now wrote:Another related product to try is n-acetyl glucosamine (N-A-G). I never heard of it before, but it coats the intestine and seals a leaky gut. Google for more information. It can be taken with l-glutamine. I'm taking just N-A-G in the morning on an empty stomach.
I'm on it now (one 750mg capsule per day). I'm getting flu-like symptoms, which may be a "healing crisis" or coincidental. (I traveled for the holidays and could have picked up a bug.) But I remember getting similar symptoms when I tried Sun chlorella which caused me to stop taking it.MissPretty wrote:Thanks for the tip! Have you tried any of it?hope4now wrote:Another related product to try is n-acetyl glucosamine (N-A-G). I never heard of it before, but it coats the intestine and seals a leaky gut. Google for more information. It can be taken with l-glutamine. I'm taking just N-A-G in the morning on an empty stomach.
Edit: flu symptoms have gone. Going to stick with the N-A-G.
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
I've been ordering so many drugs on this Swanson's Vitamins site... I feel like a kook.
Probiotics.. hydrochloric acid.. serotonin... l glutamine.. n-acetyl glucosamine.. all these PILLS.
I'd be worried about the embarrassment of my friends finding my stash, but I don't really have any important people in my life.
Anyway, I'm putting the order in now for these two products. Sounds promising.
Probiotics.. hydrochloric acid.. serotonin... l glutamine.. n-acetyl glucosamine.. all these PILLS.
I'd be worried about the embarrassment of my friends finding my stash, but I don't really have any important people in my life.
Anyway, I'm putting the order in now for these two products. Sounds promising.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Reading that made me smile. My God, the thought of anyone going through my bedroom was totally unthinkable. It was like a mini hospital in there. Microscopes, chemicals, testers, jezus. The most embarrassing thing was the amount of books I had. I spent the early 90s trying so hard to figure it out. I had no internet so my only source of info was to use libraries and to purchase books. I spent a fortune on books. I'd go into book shops and find a corner to hide in and I'd buy the book even if it had a single sentence on bad breath. I've got rid of most of them now. I took one or two with me each day over a number of weeks and threw them out of my car window into a ditch in the dark.
I used to spend entire days in cities where nobody knew me so I could focus on finding information without worrying about someone I knew bumping into me reading about bacteria or tongues etc, I used to really hate that feeling of walking around and still being none-the-wiser each time, while watching everyone else go by just looking totally chilled out, living and taking it all for granted.
I used to spend entire days in cities where nobody knew me so I could focus on finding information without worrying about someone I knew bumping into me reading about bacteria or tongues etc, I used to really hate that feeling of walking around and still being none-the-wiser each time, while watching everyone else go by just looking totally chilled out, living and taking it all for granted.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.