THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Please read advice/encouragement will help me through tonite

Tell us your story with bad breath
sillygrrl08
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Please read advice/encouragement will help me through tonite

Post by sillygrrl08 »

Recently I've noticed my boyfriend fidgets and does things that makes me know that he can smell my bb. I am assuming my bb has gotten worse because when I talk with him he always mess with his nose, looks uncomfortable and he'll find objects to wave past his nose. I guess to fan the stink away :(

He's actions are doing something horrible to my mental state and I feel like i need to break off our relationship just to give me piece of mind and to relieve him of the horrible stink that is me :'(.

I haven't talked openly to him about my bb. I'm a shy person and a very sensitive person and I know that there is no way I will be able to talk openly about it to him or anyone else.

I don't know what to do. I love him and I know he loves me. I've tried several times to encourage him to leave but he doesn't budge. But he does not realize how bad he's hurting me by doing those actions every single time we talk. It really hurts to see him desperately search for something to fan in front of his face, usually it's a book. . . He always has a book nearby when he is talking with me (to fan and flip through pages) but not with anyone else. When I ask him why he always has a book he just says he reading it but he never reads. He has used hats, paper, the sleeve of his jacket, he ruffles the curtains, wave doors back and forth and once went out of his way to use an orange that he didn't eat to wave across his nose.

Anyway....it's just really putting a strain on me mentally. I hate this condition so much and no one understands. I feel alone all the time. I often wish God would just call me home already so I don't have to suffer anymore.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗