THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Popping all these pills... What else do you recommend?

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Popping all these pills... What else do you recommend?

Post by mike987 »

Money is not really an issue. I get payed well enough in this country.

Anyway, after I opened up my last order, I'm realizing how silly my cabinet is starting to look.. All these pills.. I'm also taking other vitamins, DHA, Iron supplements, allergy medicine... etc.. I pop pills constantly these days XD.

Well I'm about to order L Glutamine, Acetyle Glucosamine, and Zantac....

Here's what I've previously ordered (hah, I typed odered at first.. Odor... right)



Betaine HCl Caps
100 Caps
Item #: TL277 In Stock 1 $8.03 $8.03

Hydrochloric Acid w/Pepsin
250 Caps
Item #: SW350 In Stock 1 $4.99 $4.99

Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50 Billion
30 Veg Caps
Item #: RNL005 In Stock 2 $32.29 $64.58

Ultimate Probiotic Formula
30 Veg Caps
Item #: SWL008 In Stock 1 $14.99 $14.99

5-HTP Time Release
100 mg 45 Tabs
Item #: NA385 In Stock 2 $9.60 $19.20

NutraFlora
750 mg 60 Caps
Item #: SWA008 In Stock 2 $3.99 $7.98

Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste
6.25 oz Paste
Item #: DST026 In Stock 1 $3.57 $3.57

Choline Complex
13.33 oz Pwdr
Item #: NA477 In Stock 1 $20.10 $20.10

Triple Action Toothpaste
3.4 oz Paste
Item #: KMF018 In Stock 1 $3.30 $3.30

5-HTP
100 mg 120 Caps
Item #: SN374 In Stock 1 $33.14 $33.14

100% Pure Pharm Grade L-Tryptophan
500 mg 90 Veg Caps
Item #: SWU372 In Stock 1 $19.99 $19.99




Before I put this third order in... any last minute suggestions?
I'm pretty set for the next couple months, I think, as far as trying new things goes...
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

Hello,

I am a new member and pretty much I spent the last 2-3 hours reading all these valuable posts! Anyway, I dont know much about your story, though I ve seen many of your posts around here. I tried almost every product and still experimenting with these.. The last month am using a different toothpaste (cause the last 3 years I am so obsessed with the toothpaste ingredients that I hardly use something non-pharmaceutical) and I really think is doing something although am not sure cause I quit dairy and sugar approximately the same period.

I use corsodyl! Another member raised that subject saying that the mouthwash only helped him a lot. Don't know.. maybe you should try it or something..

Regards.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

try glutathione, it is most powerful antioxidant and liver detoxifier, that is what they say

i am taking it now, lglutamine makes my hair fall out, i am trying glutathione now
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:try glutathione, it is most powerful antioxidant and liver detoxifier, that is what they say

i am taking it now, lglutamine makes my hair fall out, i am trying glutathione now
Hey Jim , was just talking to a woman on skype with breath/ body issues . we were talking about how beets cleanse the liver . They are high in glutathione .

__________
skunkhugs on skype =)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗