This week was the best of my life! I had a sinus infection and antibiotics was prescribed to me. The antibiotics of course have neutralized the bacteria in my mouth so my breath have been fresh all week. I didn't have to brush my teeth 3 times at work, I could laugh and talk with everyone and eat stuff that usually make my breath stink. I even forgot about my breath and just lived!! I've been dealing with BB since I was 13 I'm 43 now. BB has really hurt my life. I've been a prisoner of BB so long that I didn't know how it felt to be free. Sunday is my last day taking the antibiotics so I know the BB will be back maybe worse because of them. What should I take or do when I'm finished with the antibiotics? I've been taking probiotics and eating yogart.
God I hope in this year they find a good treatment for BB, TMAU and all other smelly disorders. Like Jimmy said on the front page GOD PLEASE HELP US!!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
best week of my life
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.