I am going to buy some herbs today, if I can get them, chinese herbs for liver, out bb is just a result of liver malfunction, or liver damage, or liver clogginess
Astragalus Root
Astragalus root, or huang qi, is a perennial plant native to the temperate regions of China, Korea and Mongolia. In Chinese medicine it is used for many medical purposes, one of which is to prevent liver damage. It's also used for treating hepatitis, according to the Natural-home-remedies website. Astragalus helps to boost the immune system and is a natural diuretic. This herb is available as liquid tinctures, fluid extract and in powdered root form. Astragalus taken in doses above 25 grams may cause side effects. Check with your health care provider before using astragalus.
Cleansing Detox Natural Colon Cleansing Done Right. Look & Feel Better in Just 9 Days. www.blessedherbs.com
Hu Shou Wu
Ho shou wu, or Polygonum Multiflorum, is a popular Chinese herb used in traditional Chinese medicine to tone the liver and the kidneys. Ho shou wu acts to reduce the amount of fat deposits in the liver and may also protect the liver from damage by toxins. Hu shou wu may increase blood flow to the liver, which will cleanse and increase the removal of toxins from the liver. Check with your health care provider before using hu shou wu.
Bupleurum
Bupleurum is a traditional Chinese medicine herb used to support the production of liver enzymes and to protect the liver from damage. It is also thought to help the liver to function normally. Bupleurum antioxidant properties promote a healthy immune system. Its anti-inflammatory effects stimulate the release of bile; this helps to detoxify the liver, according to the Natural-cure-remedy website. Check with your health care provider before using bupleurum.
Schisandra
Schisandra is a traditional Chinese herb that goes back to early Chinese medicine of the first century B.C. This herb is most recognized for its beneficial effects in treating liver conditions such as hepatitis. Its powerful antioxidant properties help to regenerate the tissues of the liver, according to an article published in January 2001 in Nutrition Science News Journal, posted on Newhope.com website titled "Schisandra Berries More Than a Liver Aid." Schisandra is an herb highly respected in Chinese medicine for treating many other ailments, such as prolonging the years of life without aging, it is also said to treat fatigue and work as a sexual tonic. Check with your health care provider before using schisandra.
MY ADVICE IS TO JUST EAT IT RAW, MAKE IT INTO THE POWDER WITH COFFE GRINDER AND PUT IT IN CAPSULES FOR EXAMPLE, THEN JUST EAT FEW OF THEM DURIN THE DAY.
I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM GOD, I AM PRAYING A LOT LATELY, THIS IDEA JUST POPPED TO MY HEAD YESTERDAY
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Advice from Jimi
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Yes, I have a breakthrough, too much pain to handle, so I handed it to god. I was always religious, did good work, take care my karma, but never in this way. But I don't go to church or something. I know god exists, I saw miracles myself, that I could not explain.
My pain is too great, so I let god handle me, i give my pain to him. I try to be a better person to other people too. Small steps.
But is is a better feeling when you belive in higher power I tell you that
My pain is too great, so I let god handle me, i give my pain to him. I try to be a better person to other people too. Small steps.
But is is a better feeling when you belive in higher power I tell you that
Jimi
Your right this pain that we face is too great for us so believeing in something bigger than ourselves give us strength to continue to fight this battle. Faith is what keeps me going and keeps me motivated no matter how many times I fall I have faith that something will work. Every time I read the story of Job in the bible that gives me motivation. Glad to hear you are more positive and treating others better I believe good energy is like a boomerang and what we throw out there will eventually come back to us. Once again congrats Jimi!
Your right this pain that we face is too great for us so believeing in something bigger than ourselves give us strength to continue to fight this battle. Faith is what keeps me going and keeps me motivated no matter how many times I fall I have faith that something will work. Every time I read the story of Job in the bible that gives me motivation. Glad to hear you are more positive and treating others better I believe good energy is like a boomerang and what we throw out there will eventually come back to us. Once again congrats Jimi!
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
- 17yearbattle
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.