THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Twitter

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Twitter

Post by Jimi Stein »

We started twitter 1 week ago and we have already 2000 subscribers. Glad to see that our site is so popular.

Join twitter. There are so many people, join us.

If somebody wants to tweet let me know. I would need somebody who can write tweets for example link every new post and post it in the notepad.

I think we can get to 100000 in 1 year. But I need help.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Is everybody subscribed already? We have 2500 subscribers. That is a sign how popular our site is. 2500 people in 2 weeks. I think soon we will get to 10000 and then 100000
AugustSony
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Twitter

Post by AugustSony »

Twitter is a popular website for social media online service.I like this social media .I have also many friends in twitter.I have worked for bookmarking this site.This site has given $ me.I am very pleased the service of this site.I can keep relations with my friend by this site.I have also increased twitter followers. I have more than 1000 followers in twitter. :D
User avatar
17yearbattle
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by 17yearbattle »

Jimi, what's the twitter name?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗