Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Meetup, Northampton General Hospital, 2pm 5th Feb 2012

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Scientist42
Advanced

UK Meetup, Northampton General Hospital, 2pm 5th Feb 2012

Post by Scientist42 »

Guys, the venue/time has changed to 2pm at the Hospital as the Aroma restaurant closed down at the start of the month since their 10 year lease expired.

Instead, we will meet at 2pm at Northampton General Hospital and spend the whole afternoon in the kitchen/lounge area of the doctors quarters. We will drink coffee/tea and soft drinks and get pizza (or other takeaway) delivered. At 6pm we will visit a pub near the hospital (exact location to be decided).

If coming by car, please park in the Midsummer Meadow Public Car Park (free on Sundays) and make your way to the Billing Road Entrance (see link).

http://www.northamptongeneral.nhs.uk/Do ... pOct11.pdf

There are chairs at the Billing Road Entrance so take a seat when you arrive and give me a call on my mobile 07725 912027. The doctors quarters are nearby and I will come down and meet you.

If you want to know more about the Meetup, call/ text me on my mobile or email me on ArunNagrath at yahoo dot co dot uk (I wrote it like this in case the site hides email addresses)

Looking forward to seeing you.
Arun