Your Email Address:

First Name:

Let's vent.... what's ur story today?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

cocounthead..

please do not underestimate the impact anxiety has on your breath odor. Just relax. Forget about it and be yourself. The more you worry, the more acid you'll produce, the more your oral cavity will dry up, essentially the worse BB you'll produce. Relax and remember that you are good at what you do, be confident man. Don't try and do too much prep, just drink some water, and focus on doing what you do well.

That's my honest advice to you. I hope I'm not too late.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I want to end my ****ing life.

So last time I was at this client school, which was last month, I thought I had a decent breath day... I didn't feel as though I got any apparent reactions...

This time, when I get there, before the students even get anywhere near close enough to smell me, they're fighting to not have the seats that are directly in front of me...

Then they say something to the effect of 'I don't want to be near that stinky guy' or something... It was in Japanese, but I understood enough.

Students covering faces with hands... books... The assistant teacher I was working with must not get it, because she was insisting the students sit closer.... Ugh. Of course she wouldn't understand, because I never spoke to her face and this is only the second time I've been to that school.... The students know though. The girl sitting closest kept laughing and staring at the other teacher, who was like "what?" .... I kept hearing words from the students, like 'farts' 'stink'...

I don't think it's changed... it's never changed. My breath has always apparently smelled like farts.... WHY!! Why shit gas and not like food?? WHy not like nothing?? ***k!!! awlfjalkshjfaslkjhflkjjfhsljahlkshfalkjhfajjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do anything it takes to get rid of this ****ing curse... It's a living hell!! Would I kill someone to get rid of this? Maybe I would. I'd certainly pass it off to someone else if I could.. let them experience the nightmare for a good chunk of their lifetime.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I mentioned it before, and still think it may be a valid course of action in certain situations, namely children, who don't have the direct power to get you fired. They can only make you feel bad.

Just go ahead and eat tons of garlic, and say F*ck it. I love Garlic. Deal with it. I'm pretty sure that not only would the garlic mask other odors, it may even have a beneficial antibacterial impact. How would we know? We all probably avoid it like the plague.

The question is does it add to the existing odor, or does it replace it? I do not know.
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

That is good idea elliott,

If it overpowers our bb, we can be considered as regular people who ate tons of garlic which will still be offensive but not even close to bb.

Or garlic smell might mix up with bb and make it worse (9 instead of 8 perhaps?), bah 8 or 9 won't matter for me.
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

I can't imagine being a teacher with bb, it seems like the worst possible job for us. And the fact that you're teaching in Japan which is more than merely a foreign country.. it's a different planet. My stress level would be through the roof. How do you do it?

mike987 wrote:I want to end my ****ing life.

So last time I was at this client school, which was last month, I thought I had a decent breath day... I didn't feel as though I got any apparent reactions...

This time, when I get there, before the students even get anywhere near close enough to smell me, they're fighting to not have the seats that are directly in front of me...

Then they say something to the effect of 'I don't want to be near that stinky guy' or something... It was in Japanese, but I understood enough.

Students covering faces with hands... books... The assistant teacher I was working with must not get it, because she was insisting the students sit closer.... Ugh. Of course she wouldn't understand, because I never spoke to her face and this is only the second time I've been to that school.... The students know though. The girl sitting closest kept laughing and staring at the other teacher, who was like "what?" .... I kept hearing words from the students, like 'farts' 'stink'...

I don't think it's changed... it's never changed. My breath has always apparently smelled like farts.... WHY!! Why shit gas and not like food?? WHy not like nothing?? ***k!!! awlfjalkshjfaslkjhflkjjfhsljahlkshfalkjhfajjjjjjjjjjjjj

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do anything it takes to get rid of this ****ing curse... It's a living hell!! Would I kill someone to get rid of this? Maybe I would. I'd certainly pass it off to someone else if I could.. let them experience the nightmare for a good chunk of their lifetime.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic