THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Soy milk odor

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Soy milk odor

Post by arawrebirth20 »

Ok so it has been a while since I posted on this site,but I thought I would share an experience I had at work a few days ago.
I have been trying to figure out if I am lactose intolerant and if it could be contributing to my bb.I did well for about a week with consuming no dairy,then I fell off the wagon.I absolutely love cheese and have noticed it does not seem to affect my stomach.I could not tell any benefit from abstaining from dairy as far as my bb is concerned.Anyway I tried soy milk thnkin since it is lactose free I could get away with having some cereal.WRONG!!I quickly noticed after finishing my cereal that I had a foul taste in my mouth.I proceeded to use my tongue scraper and smell what I had scraped off.It had a very strange smell!Sort of rotten and a little sour.I am not sure what to make of that.perhaps its milk itself and not lactose that contributes to my bb.Anyone else ever experience worse bb after consuming soy milk?
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

I had that problem too. Soy milk is high in choline and any food high in choline makes me smell bad.
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Post by coconuthead »

I actually tried a milk-free diet for 3 weeks and NOTHING.I didn't eat/drink anything that contained milk or may contain milk. I was so sure that milk was the problem, but it wasn't. The reason why was because sometimes I'd have a milk taste in my mouth even when I didn't drink milk. I thought maybe the old milk smell in my stomach had been coming up through my mouth. I'll probably try it one more time, and this time try it for a month.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗