I would like to try the Pharmol Zn....... apparently it's sold in Turkish pharmacies, but the company refuses to sell abroad...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone from TURKEY?
Anyone from TURKEY?
Hi!
I would like to try the Pharmol Zn....... apparently it's sold in Turkish pharmacies, but the company refuses to sell abroad...

I would like to try the Pharmol Zn....... apparently it's sold in Turkish pharmacies, but the company refuses to sell abroad...
- mostlylogical
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm
Just read everything before you purchase.
It is for type 1 halitosis.
http://te-in.facebook.com/permalink.php ... 0384046042
I would like to give it a shot though after I am done with my zantec.
It is for type 1 halitosis.
http://te-in.facebook.com/permalink.php ... 0384046042
I would like to give it a shot though after I am done with my zantec.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.