I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally Cured After 38 Years of Hell? LADIES PLEASE READ
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest. I also get some acne. Could the consistent level of testosterone (for men) be having a positive effect on bb/bo? I hardly ever go more than a month because it seems like my system almost shuts down (it can get scary), I lose focus and concentration easily, and curiously enough my sexual arousal at this point is almost zilch. I engage in sex or whatnot
just to feel energetic and lively again, after which my bo and bb come back in full force, heart rate resumes, acne disappears, that horrible taste gets much worse - all corresponding possibly in a reduction in testosterone. Another month or so of abstinence and it happens all over again.
I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.
I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Fascinating! That is another clue that our problem could be hormone related.
At what age did your BB start?
At what age did your BB start?
Virtuous Viking wrote:This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest. I also get some acne. Could the consistent level of testosterone (for men) be having a positive effect on bb/bo? I hardly ever go more than a month because it seems like my system almost shuts down (it can get scary), I lose focus and concentration easily, and curiously enough my sexual arousal at this point is almost zilch. I engage in sex or whatnotjust to feel energetic and lively again, after which my bo and bb come back in full force, heart rate resumes, acne disappears, that horrible taste gets much worse - all corresponding possibly in a reduction in testosterone. Another month or so of abstinence and it happens all over again.
I think hormones most definitely have a part to play. The problem is that they work in a very complicated, almost clandestine way and it's very hard to pinpoint which one does what.
I agree, Hormones may play a role in bb and bo. Because I do see bb in quite a few people when I go for grocery shopping lady at the counter has bb, my husband occassionally has bb (maybe due to some food he ate the other day or some work stress). And this btw, I think is OK, since its not present all the time.
My case is chronic bb that is present everytime. Whether I am happy or sad or stressed or not-stressed. Whether I exercise or do not exercise.
BTW, I have started zantec and the coating on tongue is little less. I am also using Hydrogen per oxide as for rinsing/gargling as mouth wash suggested. 2nd day and weeks to go.
My case is chronic bb that is present everytime. Whether I am happy or sad or stressed or not-stressed. Whether I exercise or do not exercise.
BTW, I have started zantec and the coating on tongue is little less. I am also using Hydrogen per oxide as for rinsing/gargling as mouth wash suggested. 2nd day and weeks to go.
From hopeful's info, where is everyone starting?[/quote]
2nd day of zantec and hydrogen per oxide gargling . I see some reduced coating on my tongue. Too soon to be optimistic though. Its reduction in tongue coating, not sure about bb. I don't know how to find out this, because I hardly talk to anyone now
Also, I am using 3% hyrdogen per oxide which is not food grade but for oral rinse. I rinse and gargle and leave it like that in the night. Is it safe to leave the mouth with hydrogen per oxide?
2nd day of zantec and hydrogen per oxide gargling . I see some reduced coating on my tongue. Too soon to be optimistic though. Its reduction in tongue coating, not sure about bb. I don't know how to find out this, because I hardly talk to anyone now
Also, I am using 3% hyrdogen per oxide which is not food grade but for oral rinse. I rinse and gargle and leave it like that in the night. Is it safe to leave the mouth with hydrogen per oxide?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
The most sensible thing to do first is having your hormone levels checked, it can be done with a blood test. I live in a country with free socialized health care so getting tested will take a long time unfortunately. I'll see what I can do.mindyb wrote: From hopeful's info, where is everyone starting?
If anyone gets tested, please post your results so we can all compare.
Open google. Put this exact search in. site:badbreathhalitosis.com birth control pills bad breath
Many discussions about the birth control pill and bb, from this community website.
I read Yaz and Delium, sp? Pill both rid bb, and someone recommended something for men to try.
site:badbreathhalitosis.com birth control pills bad breath
Trying to piece this together before seeing a doctor, which I always find wasteful. I'm my own advocate, and dealing with dr's god complex is for the birds!
Many discussions about the birth control pill and bb, from this community website.
I read Yaz and Delium, sp? Pill both rid bb, and someone recommended something for men to try.
site:badbreathhalitosis.com birth control pills bad breath
Trying to piece this together before seeing a doctor, which I always find wasteful. I'm my own advocate, and dealing with dr's god complex is for the birds!
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
hope
my bb also started at puberty and i developed really fast i got my period in the 5thh grade and started developing then.Im not going to take birthcontrol or get my uterus remove but I'm on to something that FINALLY work for me, excitedt! Thank you for sharing your cure because it help me discover what im hopeful will be mine.
my bb also started at puberty and i developed really fast i got my period in the 5thh grade and started developing then.Im not going to take birthcontrol or get my uterus remove but I'm on to something that FINALLY work for me, excitedt! Thank you for sharing your cure because it help me discover what im hopeful will be mine.
I never thought in this lifetime that I would read a connection of hormones and bb. My experience is a carbon copy of yours. But where do I go from here. I'm 48. Do I just see my OBGYN and ask for a hysterectomy. I've had the worst periods, pms, etc. Is this enough to justify this procedure. I don't care..willing to go under the knife to taste an existence without bb. Should I read on and research for alternative more natural cure for progesterone dominance. I am so excited and thrilled for you. I can only imagine. Please pm me so we can talk further. This is evern a miracle in itself that I'm not a freak and have just been delusional most of my life. There had to be a reason why we bb sufferers have this. OMG, I can't contain myself..I feel like making an appt. with the OBGYN tomorrow.
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
[quote="Virtuous Viking"]This is very interesting because I've noticed that when I don't engage in any kind of sexual activity for about a month plus, my bo reduces drastically by about 80% and my bb by about 50%. I get less acid reflux, less PND, my stomach feels firmer, and my mouth tastes fresher. My heart rate, which is usually out of this world, slows to where I can hardly feel it when I grip my chest.
Check this link. It says use of olive oil as mouth wash can reduce BB. Its for hormonal/sexual health well being forum.http://ehealthforum.com/health/bad-smel ... 29-a1.html
Check this link. It says use of olive oil as mouth wash can reduce BB. Its for hormonal/sexual health well being forum.http://ehealthforum.com/health/bad-smel ... 29-a1.html
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.