THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Have probiotics ever worked for you all?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Have probiotics ever worked for you all?

Post by coconuthead »

Even if it was only temporary? I'm thinking about giving probiotics a try.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I honestly don't know if any of the probiotics I've used have done anything to help my BB.

But I do continue to take them anyway... I mix up the brands though.

They ought to be considered just as normal to take as any daily vitamin, and I think most people ought to be using them every so often.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗