THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone have a bad smell in their nose?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bbop12
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am

Anyone have a bad smell in their nose?

Post by Bbop12 »

I've been getting a really bad smell in my nose recently. I can't tell if it's coming up from my tonsils (which usually smell bad) or if i just have a bad smell stuck in my nose. Anyone experience anything similar?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I don't think I've ever really had a bad smell IN my nose, other than vague scent memory of a recently encountered bad smell.

Can you describe what it smells like? Does it smell like an infected wound, or typical bad breath you'd get in the mouth?
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bb

Post by exume »

yes bad smell in n0se and when i bl0w my n0se the sn0t smells like feces
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Re: bb

Post by mike987 »

exume wrote:yes bad smell in n0se and when i bl0w my n0se the sn0t smells like feces
That's bizarre. Could be an infection?
Have you considered a fungus might be in your sinuses?
Tibya
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Tibya »

Yes, recently noticing bb from nose.
My bb was always when I opened my mouth, it was so dominant that I never thought something would be from my nose. When I talked to this about my physician, she said its all connected. If the ENT specialist has given a stmt that nothings wrong with nose than the tongue coating and nose breathing out bb can be very well connected.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗