♡POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOUKeep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
-
Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Post
by Virtuous Viking »
Quick question: Has anyone on here done any kind of tests for thyroid function? What were the results?
-
mindyb
- ungrateful trash
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am
Post
by mindyb »
Mine was checked and Yes, I have hypothyroidism- doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone.
I take medication to balance it. no effect on bb though.
-
Bbop12
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am
Post
by Bbop12 »
What about elevated inflammatory markers?
-
mindyb
- ungrateful trash
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am
Post
by mindyb »
@bop, not sure what you are speaking of.
Can you elaborate your thought on this...
-
CNS
- Newbie
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 am
Post
by CNS »
I did a blood test a few years ago for thyroid problem, but it came back negative.
-
mike987
- Super Angel
- Posts: 1228
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
- Location: US
Post
by mike987 »
CNS wrote:I did a blood test a few years ago for thyroid problem, but it came back negative.
I did one last year. Showed no problems, too.
My mother has a thyroid issue though.
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIESYour banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗