THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nullo NOT working....
Nullo NOT working....
Been on Nullo 5 days now and it is NOT helping. The first two days, I got lots of gas and my stomach was really rumbling. And my poop is green, gross. I will continue to use Nullo until the bottle is empty. If nothing changes, does that mean that my trouble is in my mouth only?
Yes, I am on choline diet for about twenty days. Also, I am taking probiotics, folic acid, B1, and B6. This is not the first time I am trying Nullo. Two years ago, I took the whole bottle and nothing happened. I decided to take it again in order to know if I could have same result along with the diet and supplements. But.... not changing up to now. In reality, my BB is worse when I am under stress and nervous. Sometimes my husband can smell it, other times not. When he smells it, he says it smells rust or sugar. Once I said to him that sugar is not a bad smell. He made lme laugh a lot when he took the honey bottle and tried to talk with me blowing his breath along with the honey smell in the bottle. Then, he asked me, "It is good to talk with someone having this smell when should be none smell?" I agreed with him. But he said the sugar smell is better than rust smell. I also had some years ago, spoiled milk smell. But is seems that it changed to sugar and rust smell now.
Iris,
Sugar breath could mean diabetic breath. My dad had that sometimes and he has had diabetes for 26 years. It's best to get your health checked.
Rust breath could mean there is some blood somewhere, your gums, your toungue or somewhere else. Blood and rust have iron in common and that may be the cause of your breath. Get your gums checked out throroughly.
Sugar breath could mean diabetic breath. My dad had that sometimes and he has had diabetes for 26 years. It's best to get your health checked.
Rust breath could mean there is some blood somewhere, your gums, your toungue or somewhere else. Blood and rust have iron in common and that may be the cause of your breath. Get your gums checked out throroughly.
I always check my health by doing exams of blood, urina, and so on... When I did the treatment of halitosis, I did all exams too and everything was normal. What I knowi is that during my childhood I had low sugar in my blood and, therefore, I used to faint sometimes. Later on, the sugar was controlled and I stopped fainting. As for my gums, my dentist always says that I have very health gums, so health that never bleed by itself. You know, people who has BB take care more of their oral higiene than ony one else. However, the BB still there. For sure, my problem is not in my mouth. Anyway, your suggestion made me think if someone can have diabets without having high sugar in the blood. I will check this. Who knows?oneway wrote:Iris,
Sugar breath could mean diabetic breath. My dad had that sometimes and he has had diabetes for 26 years. It's best to get your health checked.
Rust breath could mean there is some blood somewhere, your gums, your toungue or somewhere else. Blood and rust have iron in common and that may be the cause of your breath. Get your gums checked out throroughly.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.