THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
MMS works for me !! =)
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
-
Phantasist
- Sheriff
- Posts: 477
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
I read it from Prince's posts, it seems like he continues with oxygen therapy in order to keep the BB under control.
One thing I know about MMS (bleach) is to kill bacteria/disinfect. I wonder if it can also oxidize smelly volatile compunds into non-smelly compound, like changing TMA(smelly) to TMAO(not smelly)???
If the function of MMS is to change smelly compound into non-smelly compound, MMS has to be taken forever because we eat everyday.
Some of the bacteria is hard to kill because they can create a biofilm to protect themselves. If this is the issue, MMS has to be taken forever also.
One thing I know about MMS (bleach) is to kill bacteria/disinfect. I wonder if it can also oxidize smelly volatile compunds into non-smelly compound, like changing TMA(smelly) to TMAO(not smelly)???
If the function of MMS is to change smelly compound into non-smelly compound, MMS has to be taken forever because we eat everyday.
Some of the bacteria is hard to kill because they can create a biofilm to protect themselves. If this is the issue, MMS has to be taken forever also.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
That's what I think might be happening too, possibly even with other smelly chemicals besides TMA.hoping wrote:I wonder if it can also oxidize smelly volatile compunds into non-smelly compound, like changing TMA(smelly) to TMAO(not smelly)???
I've read of other oxidizing methods, doing exactly the same thing.
If someone could develop a safe way to oxidize smelly chemicals in the blood, it could be a potential cure for TMAU. Even something like a kidney dialysis machine adapted so that it oxidizes these chemicals.
Sorry to hear about this Ms PrettyMissPretty wrote:I am sorry to say it but the bad breath is back
MMS is nothing but gives chlorine dioxide after mixing with citirc acid. Read on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.