THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Kefir good or bad?
Kefir good or bad?
I try to avoid milk products because they make my breath worse. However I´ve red somewhere that Kefir is different helps to get a good flora. Anybody knows if Kefir is really good or bad for BB?
Re: Kefir good or bad?
Hey Fox , there are plenty of ways to have no-dairy kefirs and yogurts too .foxhound wrote:I try to avoid milk products because they make my breath worse. However I´ve red somewhere that Kefir is different helps to get a good flora. Anybody knows if Kefir is really good or bad for BB?
There are water kefirs you can buy or make . Check youtube for hundreds of vids on this . People make them with rice ,coconut .....
Check you local craigslist to see if someone is trading or giving Water Kefir grains .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.