Wholistic hormone testing.... Anyone have any if the following tests done? I think the saliva test may be very telling for everyone here, man and woman. This clinic is in Sydney, so I'm going to try and make an appt. Near me in USA, if I can find something similar.
http://www.sydneywholistic.com.au/Index ... siteid=717
If alot of Us went and had all of these tests done, we could compare results and look for a common factor if the doctor was unable to conclude anything..
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wholistic Hormone Tests, interesting!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.