THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Retardex worked for me
Retardex worked for me
Was on this site a few months back for the first time as I was looking up ways to sort out my bad breath. Was considering prescribing myself a short course of metronidazole (I'm a doc) but said I'd go the professional route first and ask a dentist / hygienist's opinion. I seemed to be getting flares of bad breath from time to time and my fiancée had to turn her face away when I talked. I got a good thorough clean and polish and the hygienist recommended a product called Retardex (they do toothpaste and mouthwash). I gave it a go and was delighted to find that it all settled down and I thankfully haven't had any problems since. Now I know that I was probably one of the luckier ones and that others most likely have a much more severe and persistent form of halitosis than me but I recall reading one post a few months ago here that expressed the concern that nobody ever came back to tell their success stories. Well, there's mine. Best of luck. Kevin, Ireland.
Hi Kevin, Congratulations on being cured and being able to now talk with your girl friend. Thanks for coming back to update us on this. I read online on this rinse. It says it has ph balance. Not sure what it means, but I have been testing my saliva few times a day and it comes out acidic. Since you are a doctor, a question for you, Should the saliva be acidic or alkaline?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.