I had to stop after one month, beacause my hair was getting thin and started to fall off, at the same time my bb was decreasing.
And I felt like my intestines kind of repaired. And stomach lining too.
You should try this, I think the majority problem is in intestines. Where the shit is stored, that then travels around the body .......
If you have strong hair, or are bold, you should try this. I think I should go back in lglutamine and just forget about hair.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
L-glutamine worked for me -but had to stop
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.