Then I tried Corsodyl Mouthwash with 'Chlorhexidine digluconate'
My bad breath has always originated in my mouth, particularly my tounge. First time I used this I flossed, oral irrigated, brushed teeth/tounge without toothpaste, then gargled this stuff for a minute. I woke up the next morning and I could still taste it and my breath was fine. I use it once a day and check breath with my partner and do regular lick tests, it's working
I started using the corsodyl toothpaste now as well, I can't believe it actually works, I'm so paranoid I still watch peoples movements when I talk but no signs of people looking away or stepping back.
If your tounge is a major factor in your breath give this a go, make sure it's the one for treating gum disease rather than the daily mouthwash one, it says it can stain your tounge and teeth but I think it's worth it.
If anyone tries it, let me know hoe you get on pls
