THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Post food sensations

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post food sensations

Post by Larc400 »

CyberchndriacNot wrote:During the day I tried to manage the stink as best as I could - it would only mask the smell. It never disappeared. I felt that after eating I experienced temporary relief i.e. 5-10 mins of BB free breath before that warm smelly breath starting wafting out of my mouth and nose and possibly throught the pores of my skin? I don't know. Just before I went on TT I noticed on one occasion when seated at my desk I bent down to pick up paper that had fallen on the floor. Turning my head upside down I got a whiff of ammonia - I was kind of shocked that it could be coming from me. I bent down again and got another whiff. I looked around to see if there were any deposits of anything lying round. There wasn't and I wasn't wetting myself! I picked up my shoe to see if it was smelly; new shoes they were - no smell - so it must've been me. Madness - if anybody was watching me they must've thought I was insane! So it was off to the bathroom yet again, to scrub my teeth and tongue and rinse with clove mouthwash...if only it masked it for another 10 or so minutes...the story of my life...
This truly is the story of my life too. I also feel very temporary relief straight after a meal, then the bb comes back in force. I also recognize the phenomena that sometimes happen when bending down quickly - ie catching a whiff of some ghastly stench out of nowhere. Odd, that.

I really don't know what's normal when it comes to post-meal state of the mouth. For me it's like the taste and smell of whatever I've eaten soon start 'brewing' and continue to escalate for 1-2 hours. My own sense of smell is also influenced by this - ie all odours around me are filtered through this smell of what I'd just eaten. This may to a certain degree be normal, but I've also had the most hard hitting comments 0-2 hours after meals, in connection with this. They have been comments where I have not even spoken - I've been breathing through my nose and people around me have said it stinks of shit or wonders who 'let one off', with me smelling nothing at all ](*,) Scraping and brushing straight after meals has helped only very little in controlling this.

Does anyone recognize this situation after eating..?
yogs
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 7:02 pm

Post by yogs »

Yes I do get the same experience. I get temporary relief after eating for like 5 min or so. And yes I do smell some odor when I turn or bend quickly. Also, when some1 comes to talk to me in my cubicle I do get the strong odor and I use to was think that its coming from the other person but I figured its the odor that lingers in my cubicle due to my breath and when the air around is disturbed or if it mixed with some1 breath I can smell it.
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I don't usually smell anything really unless it's bad, but for few days now I've been getting very rotten/garbage like smell in my mouth, probably because I haven't eaten probiotics for a week or so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗