THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
-
dick.karma
- Advanced
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am
Hi Dick... yes its a lot to read on this thread to try to find where I ordered the product ... but I got it here:
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com
You can read about it there and then order it. Its only $27. I'm SO glad I did!
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com
You can read about it there and then order it. Its only $27. I'm SO glad I did!
-
seanlee1980
- Advanced
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
When you say 'feel not so fresh' are you referring to your mouth taste, or actual reactions/someone telling you about your breath? Is it that your mouth feels better, or is the source of your odor improving?sadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think!
If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
I ask because brushing for me always makes me "feel" better, it has nothing to do with the cause of my breath. I can brush my teeth, ask someone and be told that I still stink. What about you, I'm curious.
Glad to hear its still working and your doing well. Im going to order it and see how it goes. Thanks for keeping us updated and informing us about this productsadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think!
If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
I'm pretty sure Jimi should post this treatment when you enter the site most chronic bbers suffer from candida.Hormone imbalance will result in more things not only bad breath.Candida slowly kill us without even noticing the symtomps.Also when someone is having gerd he can find out easily,acid coming up from the stomach is easy to notice.IT SEEMS THAT THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY FOUND A TREAT TO THIS FREAKING PROBLEM. I don't want anyone to suffer again from this thing
.Lets just make a site explaining everything and all the causes + the cures.Its over!!!
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.