THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ATLANTA Calling out ALL BB Kingz and QueenZ

Tell us your story with bad breath
azishazi
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: dc, va, md.

ATLANTA Calling out ALL BB Kingz and QueenZ

Post by azishazi »

Lol. Atlanta area anyone ?
heregoesnothing
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by heregoesnothing »

Hello :) I'm new to the site and am also in the atlanta area...looking for some new friends who can relate to this condition.
confused
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 am

Post by confused »

I know this is an old post, but I live near Atlanta, GA
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I live near Atlanta, GA
heregoesnothing
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by heregoesnothing »

Hey! :) I'm still here... unfortunately...lol! How old is everyone?
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I'm 24
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗