Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

hello again nikon. not sure why that doctor closed the thread in PeX

as for me I'm doing absolutely nothing special. just the regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash.

@bb mark
alternatively we can open an egroup just in case

observer
Total Newbie

dealing w/ critics

Post by observer »

hi all, i have no idea theres many bb in manila. I dont know exactly how i got this, i suspected too much alcohol and smokng but most of my friends are heavy drinkr and smokr thn me yet they dont hav bb crap.. Already quit those habit since got this issue and tried every possble cure so far no luck yet. Been dealing with destrucktive critisizm wherevr i go especially in public transportation like bus and train. How come i get all the critisism in this fuckn situation since its natural. In other country they dont give a **** if they have the foulest breath and bo and thier society dont give a damn.
observer
Total Newbie

Post by observer »

i think we need to stop thinking our bb just leave them behind and focus on what we want rather than what we dont want . After all were doing the best we can to get rid of this crap but became obsess with it dont help. The more time i focus on my bb they became self handicap and excusitis wtf. The more we think about it were stuck in this condition.
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

Hello kababayans! I'm bumping this up so I can share my latest "program"

I tried the saline solution as suggested by badbreath88 from this thread
viewtopic.php?t=4446 and it seems to work for me. I hope everyone will try this as well.

Good luck to all of us!
CuteBoyPinoy
Total Newbie

wow! i'm a newbie in this site

Post by CuteBoyPinoy »

Last edited by CuteBoyPinoy on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady17
Total Newbie

Post by lady17 »

Hi. Im new here. Like everyone else, I do have the same problem. Where is everybody? There are no updates anymore..
observer
Total Newbie

Post by observer »

Well, i'm still here trying to figure out when will my shit breath disappear. Lol Can't believe this so called doctors convince me that i don't have bb but the crowd complain some shit stinks. Now i have a propaganda on my ass always talking behind my back they even come near my house and do thier propaganda thing like a fuckin cheering squad. I deal this crap everyday. So what if something smell like shit i'm no coward in this situation and i already accept this fact. Can't get a job though. Which one of you live in manila? Pm me.
lady17
Total Newbie

Post by lady17 »

I understand how you feel. :( What's weird for me is that my doctors told me I have halitosis but my friends and family said I don't. Though I see other people cover their nose or look away as soon as I open my mouth. I've tried numbers of solutions but they don't seem to help. I've been to the dentist and ENT and told me I was fine. I've also tried the endoscopy and found out that I have hiatal hernia but the doctor said it cannot be the cause of this disgusting breath. I've tried cleaning my sinus with neti pot with wild oregano oil, used all kinds of mouthwash, flossing, flushing my tonsils with everything (oregano oil, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide) but nothing helped.

Right now, Im trying the liver and colon cleanse then I would try the colostrum. Some says it works. Then I bought aerobic oxygen and will try it with the colostrum. I hope it works. :?

And Im also from Manila.
Robd
Total Newbie

Post by Robd »

Bago po ako member. Much of us feel d hopelessnss while der are still oders who are pacifiers. Never bad though. What a malas n sitwaston isnt it? Been viewing this site po and saw dis side wid d filipinos. Everyone has their own story on d implication on their lives of this whole ordeal. I guess the hardest part is contemplating all dats need to be done sa buhay natin habang tayoy nabubuhay pa. I am passing d twenties ages and i wonder how oder pipol of the same situation manage everyday life i mean for work, relationships. Reading d posts, i can examine members use good english leading to my assumption dat these peole are quite learned. Mga sir mga mam just curious of everyones profession? And how do u carry it out daily. Read in here one wud trade dis for a cancer. Not a bad idea. [-X . Js asking?
slumb123
Total Newbie

Post by slumb123 »

hi i'm new here..... i'm from manila......
almost going on my late 20s' stopped school bec. of BB :cry:
and no more social life because of it.
i think i got nasal BB (viewtopic.php?t=4668 )
ung BB na kahit nkaclose ung bibig mo naamoy parin, kasi kapag sumasakay ako ng aircon na bus,van or sa mrt/lrt laging napapakamot ng ilong ung mga kasama ko sa loob. Nakakahiya lalo na pag nasa loob ako ng classroom(aircondition) kasi kahit na nasa backrow ka na napapakamot parin ng ilong ung Professor at classmates mo n nasa frontrow.

Lahat na ng paraan ginawa ko na para maalis tong sumpa na to kaso wala talaga.

3x a day brushing
tongue scrape
floss
mouthwash
nagpa endoscopy pa ako
even checked with EENT
Hayzzzzzzzzzzz #-o
rey

Post by rey »

dick.karma wrote:Hello kababayans! I'm bumping this up so I can share my latest "program"

I tried the saline solution as suggested by badbreath88 from this thread
viewtopic.php?t=4446 and it seems to work for me. I hope everyone will try this as well.

Good luck to all of us!
Kamusta ka na ano na ang balita sa iyo? Well ako natnagal ko na ang amoy sa ilong ko I used nasodren it my sinus permamently i've tried a lot of nasal spray 8 times of nasal endoscopy but it doesnt work right now ok na wala ng nasal odor. Pero im not sure kung natangal ang halitosis nagpakonsulta ako sa doktor last week neresitahan ako ng gamot for GERD kung di daw matangal need na daw ng medicine department para matukoy na talga ang dahilan at kung saan nanggaling ang amoy pero believe me my nasal odor and congestion almost gone for 3 months..... im not sure for my BB thanks and more power.......
rey

Re: dealing w/ critics

Post by rey »

observer wrote:hi all, i have no idea theres many bb in manila. I dont know exactly how i got this, i suspected too much alcohol and smokng but most of my friends are heavy drinkr and smokr thn me yet they dont hav bb crap.. Already quit those habit since got this issue and tried every possble cure so far no luck yet. Been dealing with destrucktive critisizm wherevr i go especially in public transportation like bus and train. How come i get all the critisism in this fuckn situation since its natural. In other country they dont give a **** if they have the foulest breath and bo and thier society dont give a damn.
saan ka sa maynila meet tayo
mich

Post by mich »

Anyone could help me find a cheeeap Endoscopy here in Manila? How much did u guys pay for those who had? My budget is around 7k max.
juddgie
Total Newbie

Post by juddgie »

Just want to share for all, mga bro and sis i tried every stuff in the counter to eliminate my BB since i was kid meron na ako, the latest one i tried is triple chlorophyll. please don't expect an instant result, it takes time like two weeks or more but once it works kahit isda nakakain ko na. at first i took two caps a day pero sumakit ang ulo so i follow the one capsule a day nawala yung headache ko but parang walang epekto so i stop then after few days uminom uli ako sa isip uubusin ko lang ang isang boteng nabili ko sayang, but after a while nawala na yung BB ko kaya continue na akong uminum once a day. no harm in trying maybe it will work to anybody also. nakadalawang bote na ako and i happy for th result. one bottle has 60 capsule i hope it's available in the local pharmacy, btw over the counter lang po ito.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Why do people in this thread seem to speak perfect english, but then go and mix it with a language that nobody else understands?

I know this is a thread about people who live in the Philippines, but there are general discussions about BB that may help others too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic