Hello!!
I was wondering what kind of treatments have you used so far for Candindas.
I found this product online which is a 'free' 40 day trial and I was wondering if anyone has tried this before or similar products.
http://www.candidayeastsupport.com/
Thanks.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Candidiasis - Products
Re: Candidiasis - Products
I ain't gonna tell the product name again because they will think I'm advertisizing,search sadgirlbb post to find out about it.I've ordered it todaymtr wrote:Hello!!
I was wondering what kind of treatments have you used so far for Candindas.
I found this product online which is a 'free' 40 day trial and I was wondering if anyone has tried this before or similar products.
http://www.candidayeastsupport.com/
Thanks.
it caused you headache because you overdosedmtr wrote:Yeah I know, I read about that in another thread.
I am just spending too much money on buying these kind of products and I am so bored of it.. I even bought the tea tree oil which I used only once but caused be too much headache after trying it that I never used it again!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.