THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

milk thistle

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

milk thistle

Post by Susie »

I started taking this last week and I swear my mouth tastes so much better.....hope this isn't a placebo deal!! Anyone else tried this?
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I have never heard of that. I'll read up on it.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

My mouth tastes better when I'm eating icecream. =D>
math
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 am

Post by math »

mike987 wrote:My mouth tastes better when I'm eating icecream. =D>
It does? Mix of sugar and milk leaves horrible aftertaste in my mouth.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I meant to imply that it's not really how your mouth tastes while you're consuming something.

But I might be mistaken about milk thistle... Is it a pill like supplement, and are you saying it makes your mouth tastes fresher throughout the day?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗