THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Mike until we get to the bottom of everything, I don't think there is a "cure". But I am managing it. I will be fighting it for the rest of my life.
The reasons each of us has bad breath is as many as there are different fingerprints I think. We all have an immunity problem, a glitch. And it comes out in different ways through our breath for all of us.
We have to find our own individual way of managing this. Its hard I know! And it gets discouraging at times. But little by little you have have to chip away at it, until you find what works for you.
I know you have tried many things as all of us have. I'm glad to see you are back on the forum! You were gone a few days and we were hoping you were ok!
The reasons each of us has bad breath is as many as there are different fingerprints I think. We all have an immunity problem, a glitch. And it comes out in different ways through our breath for all of us.
We have to find our own individual way of managing this. Its hard I know! And it gets discouraging at times. But little by little you have have to chip away at it, until you find what works for you.
I know you have tried many things as all of us have. I'm glad to see you are back on the forum! You were gone a few days and we were hoping you were ok!
Thanks for the kind message.
I know there are so many causes of BB... but we do all share something.. we're thus far, untreatable, or fall into a gap somewhere in health and medicine. If something works for one of us, it's kind of a big thing!
So... Would you say this is working for you, or is it the latest placebo?
I know there are so many causes of BB... but we do all share something.. we're thus far, untreatable, or fall into a gap somewhere in health and medicine. If something works for one of us, it's kind of a big thing!
So... Would you say this is working for you, or is it the latest placebo?
@sadgirlbb -. I am praying for you that you are still bb free. I have not ordered Lufeneuron yet, but that's because I was busy preparing for an interview. I was called for in-person face to face interview and I had to keep myself strong that no matter even if my breath smells, I will still keep answering. Well, as expected both the interviewers covered their nose from time to time. I need a job!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to check with you, if you have had acne. I read that candida can also cause acne. And I have severe acne now. If yes, then does taking Lufeneuron help clear up acne? I am not a person who is usually concerned with small pimples, but these are now growing and it hurts sometimes.Please reply and more importantly enjoy your life.
Anyways, I just wanted to check with you, if you have had acne. I read that candida can also cause acne. And I have severe acne now. If yes, then does taking Lufeneuron help clear up acne? I am not a person who is usually concerned with small pimples, but these are now growing and it hurts sometimes.Please reply and more importantly enjoy your life.
Hi mtr, You are so nice. I don;t know about these 2 things. I wish my physician would talk to me in detail about these, but she doesn't. Isn;t this something she should be initiating when I have complained about so many things to her.
Acne, migrane (every month), bb, white tongue coating, thinning of hair....
I may have hormonal imbalance (I think, its pretty common in women, but not everyone has such strong bb). I have started taking DIM and not sure if its helping me in anyway. It has helped others in some way.
How do I test for PCS?
My blood reports have been in normal range except Vitamin B deficiency in last yrs report.
God, please help us!!! I just want a bb free life
Acne, migrane (every month), bb, white tongue coating, thinning of hair....
I may have hormonal imbalance (I think, its pretty common in women, but not everyone has such strong bb). I have started taking DIM and not sure if its helping me in anyway. It has helped others in some way.
How do I test for PCS?
My blood reports have been in normal range except Vitamin B deficiency in last yrs report.
God, please help us!!! I just want a bb free life
Hi all...I ordered Lufenuron more than a week ago, still waiting for it. I'm anxious. I will be sure to post when I begin and what I experience. I'm in the U.S. And it ships from Europe
Sad girl, thanks for the msgs. You are a ray of hope!
I can't remember if I asked, but after your first dose of Lufenuron, when did notice a positive change in your saliva and breath?
Sad girl, thanks for the msgs. You are a ray of hope!
I can't remember if I asked, but after your first dose of Lufenuron, when did notice a positive change in your saliva and breath?
Hi Mindy, my breath was affected on the second day after my second dose. Mind you it had been helped by the other stuff I had been doing before I got the lufenuron. Carafate and ppi, ingesting tea tree oil and the DIM supplement.
The thing that lufenuron gave me back was my saliva. I had sores in my mouth where my teeth rubbed against my cheek because there was no saliva in there. And when I ate I used to bite the inside of my mouth because of the friction it caused. It was terrible! I think that is a huge contributor to the improvement in my breath. Now no more sores and no more friction from my teeth!
I SO hope it helps you!! And it took 10 days to get to me in Texas from Europe.
The thing that lufenuron gave me back was my saliva. I had sores in my mouth where my teeth rubbed against my cheek because there was no saliva in there. And when I ate I used to bite the inside of my mouth because of the friction it caused. It was terrible! I think that is a huge contributor to the improvement in my breath. Now no more sores and no more friction from my teeth!
I SO hope it helps you!! And it took 10 days to get to me in Texas from Europe.
Last edited by sadgirlbb on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi Tibya... no I have never had acne. But I DO get migraines. They started at puberty as well. And mine stopped during my 2 pregnancies. So I'm sure I've got hormonal issues.Tibya wrote:@sadgirlbb -. I am praying for you that you are still bb free. I have not ordered Lufeneuron yet, but that's because I was busy preparing for an interview. I was called for in-person face to face interview and I had to keep myself strong that no matter even if my breath smells, I will still keep answering. Well, as expected both the interviewers covered their nose from time to time. I need a job!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to check with you, if you have had acne. I read that candida can also cause acne. And I have severe acne now. If yes, then does taking Lufeneuron help clear up acne? I am not a person who is usually concerned with small pimples, but these are now growing and it hurts sometimes.Please reply and more importantly enjoy your life.
-
StayStrong
- Newbie
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:00 pm
This Luferon sounds promising.
However, Sadgirllbb have you actually asked someone for confirmation of your
breath improving.....as embarrassing as it may be it is CRUCIAL to finding a cure if we can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that your breath has actually improved and not just you're confidence.......people's reactions are not sufficient.
I've sent of a sample for Halicobacter testing, but i dont recall eliminating it as ever being a cure on this site.....am i wrong?
x
However, Sadgirllbb have you actually asked someone for confirmation of your
breath improving.....as embarrassing as it may be it is CRUCIAL to finding a cure if we can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that your breath has actually improved and not just you're confidence.......people's reactions are not sufficient.
I've sent of a sample for Halicobacter testing, but i dont recall eliminating it as ever being a cure on this site.....am i wrong?
x
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Dose 2 of Lufenuron:
Oral feeling all together different. I'm not sure its good or not. This may sound odd, but if you've ever smoked pot ( I did back in the day ) if you remember how your mouth feels, like salivating (munchies wanting to eat!) but also dry at the same time. I know that probably doesn't make much sense, but that's all I can describe.
Restless night sleep, yet feel exhausted and mild headache.
Viking, Sadgirl- can you relate to any of this?
After course 3 and I'm in the real world communicating, I'll be better able to tell.
Oral feeling all together different. I'm not sure its good or not. This may sound odd, but if you've ever smoked pot ( I did back in the day ) if you remember how your mouth feels, like salivating (munchies wanting to eat!) but also dry at the same time. I know that probably doesn't make much sense, but that's all I can describe.
Restless night sleep, yet feel exhausted and mild headache.
Viking, Sadgirl- can you relate to any of this?
After course 3 and I'm in the real world communicating, I'll be better able to tell.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.