Hi everyone,
I just want you guys to know that I've tried Dr. Don's antioxidant mouthwash and tooth powder and they did not work for me. In the first three days or so of using these products, I actually thought they were working, but in a little over a week I had to stop them, cause my breath was so bad. I had really bad morning breath and I could actually taste the bb in my mouth all day long. And they also stained my teeth but thank God it wasn't permanent. So now I'm back to using Oxyfresh toothpaste and mouthwash. Eventhough Oxyfresh products don't get rid of the problem completely I find them to be the best of everything I've used so far. Plus they are not antimicrobial or antibacterial products which would cause bacterial resistence or mutation making the bb problem worst in the long run.
Also I plan to try vsl#3 probiotics as soon as possible. Meanwhile if anybody has tried them already, please let us know how it is going.
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dr. Don's antioxidant products
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.