THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Champex

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Champex

Post by fthis »

Anyone have some first-hand experience with this product?

It's an extract of the common white button mushroom, found in every grocery store...

http://www.champex.co.uk/effectfaecal.asp
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

Never heard that before but it sounds interesting.. But what is really the difference between taking the capsules and eating fresh mushrooms?
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Post by fthis »

I can't find much info about the way the amino acids are extracted, but I don't think it would matter much. The question is how many mushrooms would you have to eat for it to have an effect?
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

Yes thats true... :)
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

This was a popular item around here several years ago. I don't think it helped anyone, including myself.
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Post by fthis »

Aw that sucks to hear, I read about it in a book I received recently, "The Fungal Pharmacy", it was the only halitosis reference I could find in there...

Could somebody perhaps point me to some threads, the search function isn't working for me.
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Post by fthis »

Nevermind, I was searching the site instead of the forum, doh.

:roll:
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Post by fthis »

Hmm, so for some it did appear to work. I might give this a try in combination with kefir, yoghurt and a low carb diet.
LMA05
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by LMA05 »

im sick of this f***g products F*** champex detox or protox thigs like that, they r all temporary cure man ,come on forget about them, but thx anyway
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗