I decided to give Lufenuron a go so as suggested, here's my thread.
Firstly, I ordered from owndoc.com last Monday night and it arrived here (UK) on Friday. It was shipped from Prague (Czech Republic) for anyone who's interested. I was quite surprised how quickly it got here.
Ok so I took the first 1/3 on Friday and within a few hours I developed a major headache and felt really tired. I think this was psychosomatic because I was a bit apprehensive about taking it. So its probably not relevant but ive mentioned it as I think its interesting to see if there are any correlations between all of us trying this product.
Day 2 I took the second dose. My nasal passages felt much clearer and I could smell better. Placebo maybe? I decided to put a small amount in the neti pot and irrigate with it as well. I know Lufenuron cant just be applied to the skin or rinsed through the sinuses like that because it has to be stored in the cells and released but I used a small amount out of curiosity. I felt no ill effects on day 2, my BB seemed better however my nasal BB was worse. Ive been having quite odd nasal BB at the end of the day recently and by last night it literally smelt like garbage. Very weird but I kind of took that as a positive result of the Lufenuron.
Day 3 today I have taken the third dose. BB from mouth/throat is definately better I would go as far as saying I dont have BB from my mouth/throat at all and my tongue is pinker. I haven't had that verified by anybody though so im not 100% on that. Nasal BB is terrible though, I dont need that confirming but I guess that means it could be working? The smell is kind of like baby poo and tonsil stones like ive had before but a bit more intense. My saliva is better. Im not sure what to make of it, ive had none of the die off symptoms like cracked lips, itching etc. My stool is really unpleasant in terms of odour, worse than normal. Sorry to get graphic but I want to mention everything. If that isn't candida die off then I can only think it may be all the fatty foods ive had to take as suggested.
I will report back once I feel any change (or not) but at the moment im on the fence. Please anybody else trying this who hasn't posted it is useful to get lots of feedback even if its inconclusive.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Gooner's Lufenuron Thread
That's exactly what happened to me in terms of coming back really strong. It was so much more powerful than when I first started. Maybe its good if you have an event coming up where you need temporary relief from. However, after a few weeks it returned to the same baseline. I am planning to take it again soon because I'm hosting a party. What do you guys think? I was thinking about the whole thing.
Hey Mike, I really think there is something wrong with my sinuses. I said 24/7 fecal but thats not quite true, its mostly fecal but occasionally is full on tonsil stone smelling and right this minute is like garbage. Ive not had this before but I think its becoming 'room filling'.
Ive had 2 nasal endoscopy's in 6 months and the ENT both times said there is nothing unusual. Ive since had an x-ray which my GP said came back clear. Ive also had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction so a surgeon has also had a good look around up there.
I never had nasal BB before nasal irrigation. Using a neti pot 'cured' me for around 4 weeks and then I started to notice unusual nasal odours that I hadn't ever had before. At that point my BB became a dual problem to solve and this is why im feeling so despondent.
Yesterday was a real low point and im trying to get a grip of myself and continue trying to solve this. Next Tuesday im having my 2nd laser tonsillectomy to reduce the remaining 50% or so of my tonsils. I think this is a bit of a folly now, I dont think my tonsils are the source of my BB but I like the comfort of knowing im seeing a specialist and he might just find something or suggest another test or treatment. Bottom line is I just want a doctor to take it seriously and think outside the box.
Ive contacted my GP today and he agreed to fax my x-ray results to the laser clinic for the ENT to review for next week. Im going to ask him for any suggestions and to confirm that my GP isn't overlooking something on the scan.
Missjj - I dunno if im brave enough to do Lufenuron again. Im only on day 8 and ive never had BB this bad. Then again maybe this should be a positive, if im riddled with candida and its being attacked, who's to say in 7 days I wont be cured? The reason I dont truly believe this is ive had none of the miserable die off symptoms, pain, rashes etc. Maybe if you do a second treatment you could be cured or maybe its another $30 down the toilet. If I was ever going to try this again then to be honest I would order 2 and do a double treatment over 3 days to be sure. This stuff isnt harmful apparently.
Ive had 2 nasal endoscopy's in 6 months and the ENT both times said there is nothing unusual. Ive since had an x-ray which my GP said came back clear. Ive also had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction so a surgeon has also had a good look around up there.
I never had nasal BB before nasal irrigation. Using a neti pot 'cured' me for around 4 weeks and then I started to notice unusual nasal odours that I hadn't ever had before. At that point my BB became a dual problem to solve and this is why im feeling so despondent.
Yesterday was a real low point and im trying to get a grip of myself and continue trying to solve this. Next Tuesday im having my 2nd laser tonsillectomy to reduce the remaining 50% or so of my tonsils. I think this is a bit of a folly now, I dont think my tonsils are the source of my BB but I like the comfort of knowing im seeing a specialist and he might just find something or suggest another test or treatment. Bottom line is I just want a doctor to take it seriously and think outside the box.
Ive contacted my GP today and he agreed to fax my x-ray results to the laser clinic for the ENT to review for next week. Im going to ask him for any suggestions and to confirm that my GP isn't overlooking something on the scan.
Missjj - I dunno if im brave enough to do Lufenuron again. Im only on day 8 and ive never had BB this bad. Then again maybe this should be a positive, if im riddled with candida and its being attacked, who's to say in 7 days I wont be cured? The reason I dont truly believe this is ive had none of the miserable die off symptoms, pain, rashes etc. Maybe if you do a second treatment you could be cured or maybe its another $30 down the toilet. If I was ever going to try this again then to be honest I would order 2 and do a double treatment over 3 days to be sure. This stuff isnt harmful apparently.
This might sound a bit pseudoscientific but im putting it out there.
Last night I decided to block my nasal passages with cotton wool when I went to bed to force myself to mouth breathe during my sleep. My nasal BB is maybe 80% better and mouth BB is unchanged, saliva flow feels better. It might be a coincidence, I may have been due a 'good day' anyway but its interesting. Im going to keep doing it and see.
Ive today gone out and got some psyllium husks tablets and grapeseed extract tablets and am trying those for a few weeks whilst the Lufenuron is still in my system.
One thing I omitted to say previously is my tongue coating seems greatly reduced since taking Lufenuron, im not sure if everyone else noticed the same thing?
Last night I decided to block my nasal passages with cotton wool when I went to bed to force myself to mouth breathe during my sleep. My nasal BB is maybe 80% better and mouth BB is unchanged, saliva flow feels better. It might be a coincidence, I may have been due a 'good day' anyway but its interesting. Im going to keep doing it and see.
Ive today gone out and got some psyllium husks tablets and grapeseed extract tablets and am trying those for a few weeks whilst the Lufenuron is still in my system.
One thing I omitted to say previously is my tongue coating seems greatly reduced since taking Lufenuron, im not sure if everyone else noticed the same thing?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.