Aight, so I have after 6 years found out that its my mindset and nothing els that have created this stress about bb which eventually gives me dry mouth and bad breath.
Tomorrow ill blow every ****ing person in the face til i get some relief and feel that fearness go away. I dont care how long time it will take cuz ill succeed.
Il update tomorrow.
Halitophobia? Yes.
Bad breath thanks to that? Oh yes.
***k this shit, im going to beat this fear once and for all
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
So sick off this..
Drala, I feel the same way. From all the meetups ive done and people saying they don't smell anything, It has to to halitiphobia im dealing with. The hard part is believing it 100% and not holding back when interacting with people. I hope you do go through with your actions and can share your positive results. And hopefully other people and myself can really think of halitiphobia as a real option for some of us.
Yeah, I know. But it's like a bad circle you feeling me?MrDoubleB wrote:This may sound funny, but if you really do have bad breath, then you do not have
halitophobia.
EVERYONE can get that bad breath when they're under loads of stress which i am thanks to this halitophobic shit.
Yes! So I was taking the whole day just chillin at the subway, sittin close to people, blowing all the time with my mouth open (must have looked crazy lol) and ofcourse in the beginning it felt like shit. Anxiety builded up but after a while doing it I could feel it wash away seriously. I got into such a better mode where I felt relaxed and bam, my saliva returned from nowhere. It felt ****ing amazing.lost1234 wrote:Drala, I feel the same way. From all the meetups ive done and people saying they don't smell anything, It has to to halitiphobia im dealing with. The hard part is believing it 100% and not holding back when interacting with people. I hope you do go through with your actions and can share your positive results. And hopefully other people and myself can really think of halitiphobia as a real option for some of us.
NOW, I don't say that this will work for everyone. I truly feel sorry for you guys who has tried everything and still can't get any relief, I really am. But I'm not a 100% sufferer because I dont get that big reactions nor have I heard that I smelled bad. (Once or twice when drinking alcohol, alcohol + stress = yeah..)
But I have had the same mindset as you guys and that has torn me apart. When I exposed myself know I feel so much better and I don't understand why I haven't done this earlier.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.