THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How do I know whether I have got Post Nasal Drip or not?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

How do I know whether I have got Post Nasal Drip or not?

Post by aues »

Hello,

How do I know for sure whether I have got PND or not?

I had horrible bad breath till tonsillectomy in summer 2010. I think my bb decreased about maybe 80%, but still persists. From what I know it just comes from the mouth, no the nose and there is no bad smell during sneezing.

And I have quite strong bad breath in the morning!

In the end of 2010 someone has said to me that I would snore. I don't know if I still do snore...

Furthermore sometimes saliva drips on my bed during sleeping.

I think that my ability to smell is not the best. At least I'm very often the last one to sense a certain smell.

If I knew for sure whether or not I have got PND I would have a point to start from. I have got a deviated septum and a small nasal polyp. Aydin Murat wrote that he doesn't think this small polyp is the cause of my bad breath.
Aydin Murat mentioned the possibility of "concha bullosa" after seeing my ordinary x-ray scan (but before seeing my ct scan).
He even sent me an email with some questions. As I had no one to judge my smell at that time and couldn't answer his questions regarding the smell and whether or not I had got PND. I procrastinated to answer his mail an totally forgot about it. (*,)

But now I am at a point where I think that my breath still can't be seen as normal. Therefore I want to get completely rid of the problem with any possible method. I'm thinking about septum correction, removal of the nasal polyp and other possible causes (don't know if Aydin Murat ruled the concha bullosa out in my case after seeing my ct scan?).
And I also will get out my three wisdom teeth as an act of desperation if no ENT doctor can help.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗