THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BLIS K12 Fresh Breath Kit
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
jimi, I used the IP checker and they have posted from the same IP address. I mentioned this in another post when it was ridiculously obvious that Positive was spamming for the company, even without the IP check.
I hope that it helps MissPretty and Deebo though, and that this leads to something that helps others too. At least there is some positive feedback from a few people with chronic BB on this site who have tried this, so it's got to be worth finding out if it can help a few more.
I hope that it helps MissPretty and Deebo though, and that this leads to something that helps others too. At least there is some positive feedback from a few people with chronic BB on this site who have tried this, so it's got to be worth finding out if it can help a few more.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
good job halitosissux
well spotted. I am thinking or removing their post altogether.
It is 1000% the blis created that ip and they used it, but they did not know we can find out....
Blis next time, just chip in a bit, we can give you a banner on top, much better option. This way you are just createing bad rep for your company.
well spotted. I am thinking or removing their post altogether.
It is 1000% the blis created that ip and they used it, but they did not know we can find out....
Blis next time, just chip in a bit, we can give you a banner on top, much better option. This way you are just createing bad rep for your company.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I have checked the ips myself and yes it is true. Spam from same ip. Sad.halitosisux wrote:jimi, I used the IP checker and they have posted from the same IP address. I mentioned this in another post when it was ridiculously obvious that Positive was spamming for the company, even without the IP check.
I hope that it helps MissPretty and Deebo though, and that this leads to something that helps others too. At least there is some positive feedback from a few people with chronic BB on this site who have tried this, so it's got to be worth finding out if it can help a few more.
Jimi......please don't remove these post I think everyone needs to see these.
Deebo and MissPretty...........I really do hope this helps you so you can find some peace. Please keep us informed.
Hali..............LOL apparently the milk thistle is still in my system haha You know these A-holes deserve that and ALOT more!!! Like I have said on more than one occasion they will rot in hell with the devil!!! And let's not forget that A-hole PHIL(still on my shit list) he'll be right with the rest of them!!!!!
Deebo and MissPretty...........I really do hope this helps you so you can find some peace. Please keep us informed.
Hali..............LOL apparently the milk thistle is still in my system haha You know these A-holes deserve that and ALOT more!!! Like I have said on more than one occasion they will rot in hell with the devil!!! And let's not forget that A-hole PHIL(still on my shit list) he'll be right with the rest of them!!!!!
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
LOL Susie, but believe it or not, Dr. Mel Rosenberg is a member of this forum:-
search.php?search_author=mel+rosenberg
I wasn't around during that time. We all loathe these people who make lots of money and lots of claims for (their) products which don't do a lot for serious cases of chronic BB (even type 1 BB). I'm not sure if Jimi removed some of Mel's posts because I remember seeing many more "exchanges" between them both, but in a way it is a shame because if you read those few posts which remain, the guy speaks honestly and mentions some very important fundamental facts about BB. I'm glad that Jimi runs the site the way he does, but I think it's a shame that we're not able to find a peaceful way to have ongoing discussions with the people like Mel in the world who are actually doing the researching into this problem and who could perhaps make things happen if there was some continuous positive dialogue with the sufferers.
search.php?search_author=mel+rosenberg
I wasn't around during that time. We all loathe these people who make lots of money and lots of claims for (their) products which don't do a lot for serious cases of chronic BB (even type 1 BB). I'm not sure if Jimi removed some of Mel's posts because I remember seeing many more "exchanges" between them both, but in a way it is a shame because if you read those few posts which remain, the guy speaks honestly and mentions some very important fundamental facts about BB. I'm glad that Jimi runs the site the way he does, but I think it's a shame that we're not able to find a peaceful way to have ongoing discussions with the people like Mel in the world who are actually doing the researching into this problem and who could perhaps make things happen if there was some continuous positive dialogue with the sufferers.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Yes I am sad to, but you see what happens, SPAM is everywhere, even from those least expected.
Mel Horrid Jazz Player was really spamish, always mentioning halitophobia too much. I AM SURE THAT IF YOU COME TO HIS OFFICE AND HIS MOUTHWASH WILL NOT WORK, HE WILL CLAIM YOU HAVE HALITOPHOBIA......
That is the problem with these guys. I don't like it.
Better keep them away then cooperate with liars and spammers.
If there would be any breakthrough, we would know about it, and they would not need to lie all the time about halitophobia......
We have that doctor from Turkey, but he aint posting much, but sure if there would be a new solution we would know about it.
Also dont rely these morons to do tests with us. Too costly. They only want money, as you could see.
I was always good to BLIS, did interview with them, always promote them, and then they are so desperate they post numerous posts with fake users posted from same company how products are effective and good.
I rather keep a distance and have no money than kiss their ass and have money
Mel Horrid Jazz Player was really spamish, always mentioning halitophobia too much. I AM SURE THAT IF YOU COME TO HIS OFFICE AND HIS MOUTHWASH WILL NOT WORK, HE WILL CLAIM YOU HAVE HALITOPHOBIA......
That is the problem with these guys. I don't like it.
Better keep them away then cooperate with liars and spammers.
If there would be any breakthrough, we would know about it, and they would not need to lie all the time about halitophobia......
We have that doctor from Turkey, but he aint posting much, but sure if there would be a new solution we would know about it.
Also dont rely these morons to do tests with us. Too costly. They only want money, as you could see.
I was always good to BLIS, did interview with them, always promote them, and then they are so desperate they post numerous posts with fake users posted from same company how products are effective and good.
I rather keep a distance and have no money than kiss their ass and have money
-
meryjohnson
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:26 am
Bliss K12 the Other side
I used bliss products for about 2 years, I kept buying the products in the hope it would cure me. After 2 years of getting no results I gave up. The problems with k12 products are cost for one because you have to keep buying them every month. k12 products were costing me over $100 per month. The other problem is the theory of k12 in that it puts your oral bacteria back in balance. But for this to happen k12 bacteria would have to colonise your tongue, this has been shown many times over to be impossible. The types of bacteria remain the same but the volume can be reduced by brushing, scraping etc. Bad breath is often a lifelong condition but it’s not unusual for the amount of VSC’s being produced to slowly decline to undetectable levels. The standard way people deal with bad breath is still the best i.e. diet, brushing, scaping nasal flushing and tonsil stone detection and removal. A big mistake K12 made was teaming up with Bliss products. Bliss took k12 and insisted you needed to use all their products for k12 to cure bad breath. So you spend over $200 a month, and all you get is some peace of mind from the knowledge you’re doing all you can to cure your bad breath. And really you can do all the things oral care company’s claim with a simple glass of salt water. It won’t cure bad breath but if will reduce the amount of VSC's you produce and best of all its near free!
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.