As some people seem to be permanently cured I'd like to know how to get metronidazole?
As I don't have H.Pylori or other medical conditions that officially might be seen as serious I don't believe it would be easy to find a doctor who would give me a prescription.
There are some dubious online pharmacies who claim to sell medicine like metronidazole without prescription. I don't want to risk taking dangerous stuff. Furthermore I don't want to get in conflict with law if possible.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where to get metronidazole?
Do not buy antibiotics from shady companies online!
If your doctor won't prescribe you metronidazole show your doctor this:
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv ... bad_breath
It's an official document.
If your doctor won't prescribe you metronidazole show your doctor this:
http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv ... bad_breath
It's an official document.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.