THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How many of you have low self-esteem?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
How many of you have low self-esteem?
If so, do you think it comes from having bad breath?
Re: How many of you have low self-esteem?
please elaborate .coconuthead wrote:If so, do you think it comes from having bad breath?
viewtopic.php?t=4606&highlight=
bb is obviously a cause of a low self image socially .
Do you mean to ask if there is a physiological connection ?
hopemovo.com
Last edited by deebo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
This is a good question. For me I think it's a bit of both. I definitely have a low self-esteem and low-self worth which stems right back to my childhood. If I had a higher opinion of myself from the start, then I don't think bad breath would ever have taken over my life quite so devastatingly as it did.
Having bad breath only added to the low self image I already had.
Some people fixate on things like bad breath or their body in some way (like with anorexia) as a way of indirectly avoiding deep insecurities and anxieties they feel inside. A bit like throwing a spanner into your own works. I think I definitely fall into that category of person.
Having bad breath only added to the low self image I already had.
Some people fixate on things like bad breath or their body in some way (like with anorexia) as a way of indirectly avoiding deep insecurities and anxieties they feel inside. A bit like throwing a spanner into your own works. I think I definitely fall into that category of person.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.